Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Amazon Takes Down Confederate Flag, Continues to Sell Communist Merchandise

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,644

Not true communists!!!!
    Muhammed said:

dnc said:

Muhammed said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

So you think that a philosophy that preaches slavery should be promoted just as much as one that promotes equality and justice? I'm not surprised.

Equality and justice you say?

FUCK OFF

Sincerely, the Ukraine (for one).
    Russia doesn't represent true communism, and never has.

Just like the US doesn't represent true free market capitalism, and never has.

But the confederacy did represent slavery.

HTH
    Okay fine you can pretend the world's first and longest running communist state wasn't really communist if you want to. How about China? North Korea? The Khmer Rouge? I'm guessing those aren't "true" communists either, right?

American slavery sucked ass. The rebel flag should DIAFF. But virtually every communist state that's ever existed owns at least one of the greatest human rights atrocities of all time. Simple fact, cased closed, end of discussion.
    They weren't true communist states. They were states that sold the ideal of communism to their people but never delivered. Just like the US doesn't deliver true free market capitalism.

The power brokers in the US use the word communism to scare you and get you to fight their wars for them. And you suck it up like a scared girl.
    Hi there. This isn't Reagan's America. Stop living in the fucking past. I'm not scared of communism, communism is highly endangered, soon to be extinct. It failed. It had it's shot and is well on it's way to being naturally selected out of human history. Why would anyone be afraid of it?

The Cold War is over brah. We won.
    الاقلاع عن العيش في الماضي

يا الانتظار، ناهيك عن
    not to mention what?
    جوجل ترجمة تمتص
    حقيقة بسيطة
  • SandyHookerSandyHooker Member Posts: 343
    dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

So you think that a philosophy that preaches slavery should be promoted just as much as one that promotes equality and justice? I'm not surprised.

Equality and justice you say?

FUCK OFF

Sincerely, the Ukraine (for one).
    Russia doesn't represent true communism, and never has.

Just like the US doesn't represent true free market capitalism, and never has.

But the confederacy did represent slavery.

HTH
    Okay fine you can pretend the world's first and longest running communist state wasn't really communist if you want to. How about China? North Korea? The Khmer Rouge? I'm guessing those aren't "true" communists either, right?

American slavery sucked ass. The rebel flag should DIAFF. But virtually every communist state that's ever existed owns at least one of the greatest human rights atrocities of all time. Simple fact, cased closed, end of discussion.
    They weren't true communist states. They were states that sold the ideal of communism to their people but never delivered. Just like the US doesn't deliver true free market capitalism.

The power brokers in the US use the word communism to scare you and get you to fight their wars for them. And you suck it up like a scared girl.
    Hi there. This isn't Reagan's America. Stop living in the fucking past. I'm not scared of communism, communism is highly endangered, soon to be extinct. It failed. It had it's shot and is well on it's way to being naturally selected out of human history. Why would anyone be afraid of it?

The Cold War is over brah. We won.
    dnc said:

Not true communists!!!!
    But how is communism a ideology?
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510

Communism has always led to massive death, far more than the south could ever have dreamed of, because communism itself, real and true runs counter to human nature and desire.

Proof of how the power brokers scared all the girls.

OZONE said:

Communism has always led to massive death, far more than the south could ever have dreamed of, because communism itself, real and true runs counter to human nature and desire.

I like to pretend that the people who slaughtered millions aren't power brokers. It just sounds cool to say power brokers. I'm a walking cliche like that

Do the stars and bars scare you?
    It's the power brokers that convinced you all those deaths were caused by communism which you now fear enough to support wars all over the world. Like a good girl.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,001 Founders Club
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

I like to pretend that the people who slaughtered millions aren't power brokers. It just sounds cool to say power brokers. I'm a walking cliche like that

It's the power brokers that convinced you all those deaths were caused by communism which you now fear enough to support wars all over the world. Like a good girl.
    Stalin? What power brokers convinced me of what? What wars do I support all over the world against communism? You're not making any sense.

Ahat caused those deaths? BUSH!!!!!??
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

HRYK

We never would have ended up in those wars with North Korea, China and Cuba if it wasn't for scared little girls/old men like Race.

Wait, what decade is this again?
    Ozone is young and just needs some tutelage

edited June 2015

Ozone is young and just needs some tutelage

I know you're being sarcasmic but fascists like you and me (Hi Godwin!) are the enemies of commies like Ozone and Honda.

Now DJ Stalin will be tutelaging him soon, to be sure.
    Odd how the power brokers aligned with the (not real) commies in WW2 isn't it?
    In this decade, the power brokers have shifted gears and are using Islam to scare you. I was only using the "C" example because that is what Purple had her panties in a twist about. Because Amazon.
    OZONE said:

In this decade, the power brokers have shifted gears and are using Islam to scare you. I was only using the "C" example because that is what Purple had her panties in a twist about. Because Amazon.

nybe

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

While live competition used to be all the rage... today it seems, more and more are opting for HDTV as the technology improves.
    OZONE said:

Judging by your posts, Christians, the confederate flag, and guns scare you. Just like the power brokers want.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,094 Founders Club
    OZONE said:

In this decade, the power brokers have shifted gears and are using Islam to scare you. I was only using the "C" example because that is what Such fag, J had her panties in a twist about. Because Amazon.

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

Ozone has to be a troll account. Now that he has trotted out the not true communism cliche I think he has hit every last stupid liberal talking point there is.

Communism has always led to massive death, far more than the south could ever have dreamed of, because communism itself, real and true runs counter to human nature and desire. You have to kill and intimidate to put it in place then you have to continue to kill and intimidate to keep folks in line.

To apologize for it like Ozone is just as reprehensible as any redneck hick apologizing for racism.

In slavery you need the slave to be alive to be of value. In communism mass death is a feature not a bug

I have a small issue with the next to last sentence You made it a singular slave when it's pretty easy to imagine one dead slave providing value to someone that owned many slaves.

You could probably also point out that the current American police force believes they have to kill and intimidate to keep certain types of people in line. Although that feels a little nitpicky.

Good post.

Ozone has to be a troll account. Now that he has trotted out the not true communism cliche I think he has hit every last stupid liberal talking point there is.

Communism has always led to massive death, far more than the south could ever have dreamed of, because communism itself, real and true runs counter to human nature and desire. You have to kill and intimidate to put it in place then you have to continue to kill and intimidate to keep folks in line.

To apologize for it like Ozone is just as reprehensible as any redneck hick apologizing for racism.

In slavery you need the slave to be alive to be of value. In communism mass death is a feature not a bug

I have a small issue with the next to last sentence You made it a singular slave when it's pretty easy to imagine one dead slave providing value to someone that owned many slaves.

You could probably also point out that the current American police force believes they have to kill and intimidate to keep certain types of people in line. Although that feels a little nitpicky.

Good post.
    This made me think. American police at various times in our history, have used a lot of force on segments of the population to maintain control. Unfettered capitalism had its own brutality and the oligarchs owned the police. Shout out to Carnegie.

What I came to believe is that buying people off is better than sending them to camps. That has required regulation over the years. Today we argue about how much, not if we need any. If you have money you avoid a lot of the controls in place. If you don't, you're in line to be watched.

Human nature being what it is, control has always been there in one form or another. Governments control this life, religion controls by using an afterlife.

I'm not one that says the good old USA is perfect. I just say I haven't seen anything that gives as many people a shot. I wish we really has a party for the little guy. We need it. But there is no money in that

OZONE said:

Judging by your posts, Christians, the confederate flag, and guns scare you.
    I am looking forward to when Amazon stops selling Christian stuff. They are already not in the gun biz, and they are getting out of the bigot flag biz.