Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Amazon Takes Down Confederate Flag, Continues to Sell Communist Merchandise

d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
edited June 2015 in Tug Tavern
It probably sells big in Seattle.
SEATTLE - In a marketing move that will shock no one, Amazon removed the Confederate flag after a howling mob of both liberals and brown-nosing conservatives demanded the “symbol of hate” be stricken from its shelves.

But Commie comrades can rest easy, knowing that they’ll have plenty of opportunities to stock up on Communist merchandise after their latest purge. Amazon will still stock over 50 Thousand Communist items. Communism is chic: Amazon’s senior vice president Jay Carney proudly features Soviet Union war propaganda in his lavish home, after all. “Have you enlisted in the army?” a poster featured by The Washingtonian Magazine photo splash asks.

Helpful reminder — Communism led to the deaths of 94 million people world-wide within the last century./b>
Stay proud Seattle.

Comments

• HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    This Confederate flag stuff is a huge pile of BS. I've never understood the affection the South seems to have for the thing, but then again, I've never lived in the South. But this indirect linking of the tragedy in Charleston to the Confederate flag is beyond FS.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Life in the world of digs2dicks: "everything is a liberal conspiracy".
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,001 Founders Club
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    HuskyInAZ said:

This Confederate flag stuff is a huge pile of BS. I've never understood the affection the South seems to have for the thing, but then again, I've never lived in the South. But this indirect linking of the tragedy in Charleston to the Confederate flag is beyond FS.

What an indirect link may look like:

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    HuskyInAZ said:

Did you notice everybody is wrapped up in the flag and ignoring the GE extortion threat to offshore American Jobs if the Senate didn't give Obama fast track surrender authority?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,094 Founders Club
    Top 10 all time flag design. Right up there with Nepal and the 3rd Reich in overall looks.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,644
    HuskyInAZ said:

Having lived more than half my life in the south, I still don't understand the affection the south has for the thing. The rebel flag should DIAFF. Not because of Charleston, just because.
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    So you think that a philosophy that preaches slavery should be promoted just as much as one that promotes equality and justice? I'm not surprised.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,094 Founders Club
    OZONE said:

So you think that a philosophy that preaches slavery should be promoted just as much as one that promotes equality and justice? I'm not surprised.

Let's not act like the north didn't use the Irish and Chinese to the same effect.
    Let's not pretend the north didn't segregate and intimidate and kill as much as the south
    Let's not let the east and the west off the hook
    PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

Let's not act like the north didn't use the Irish and Chinese to the same effect.
    He's talking about confederacy vs communism not confederacy vs da union.
    OZONE said:

Equality and justice you say?

FUCK OFF

Sincerely, the Ukraine (for one).