Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL GAME SIX THREAD (THE SEASON IS OVER)

This game needs to be moved from ABC to the Pac-12 network.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's good basketball Boobie.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    61-51 in the middle of the third quarter is not good basketball.

HTH
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,203
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Winner of Game 4 wins the series
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Great job by Golden State. Cleveland made them win it and they did.

The reason I called Golden States supporting cast overrated is Steph Curry. You look at Igoudalas offensive numbers and they're all Curry. You can't effectively guard Curry and not leave someone open. Igoudala got wide open shots and the defense scrambling when he got the ball. He deserves credit for taking advantage but he wouldn't have been anything close to this if he was actually being guarded.

You look at Draymond Greens game tonight, I love Greens game but it's all Steph Curry. He gets the ball playing 4 on 3 constantly.

There's been talk about who is the NBAs second best player right now. It's Steph Curry. It's Steph Curry if Durant is healthy.

It was a fun series. Dellavedova was a thing. Epic Lebron performance. Great coaching from both sides. David Lee was annoited a savior at one point. Hopefully we get a rematch next year.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

The reason I called Golden States supporting cast overrated is Steph Curry. You look at Igoudalas offensive numbers and they're all Curry. You can't effectively guard Curry and not leave someone open. Igoudala got wide open shots and the defense scrambling when he got the ball. He deserves credit for taking advantage but he wouldn't have been anything close to this if he was actually being guarded.

You look at Draymond Greens game tonight, I love Greens game but it's all Steph Curry. He gets the ball playing 4 on 3 constantly.

There's been talk about who is the NBAs second best player right now. It's Steph Curry. It's Steph Curry if Durant is healthy.

It was a fun series. Dellavedova was a thing. Epic Lebron performance. Great coaching from both sides. David Lee was annoited a savior at one point. Hopefully we get a rematch next year.

I definitely agree Curry makes them all better, but I think you're underrating the supporting cast. Green, Igoudala, Thompson (who is overrated but still good) are great role players. LeBron gets as much or more attention as Steph but his guys weren't able to do the things Steph's guys could do. I know that's an extreme example because LeBron's guys suck, but GS's whole team deserves credit.

No question Steph's the MVP though.
  • Options

Even Les Miles thinks David Blatt is a joke.
  • Options
    dnc said:

I definitely agree Curry makes them all better, but I think you're underrating the supporting cast. Green, Igoudala, Thompson (who is overrated but still good) are great role players. LeBron gets as much or more attention as Steph but his guys weren't able to do the things Steph's guys could do. I know that's an extreme example because LeBron's guys suck, but GS's whole team deserves credit.

No question Steph's the MVP though.
    If you frame them as role players I'm fine with it.
  • Options
    Did Igoudala just win the MVP? Jesus Christ. I'll tell you what the problem is, you people want this team first shit to be true. So you're going to ignore the greatness of Steph Curry to prop up your own agenda. DNC, the left wing media, it's pathetic.

Of course the team matters. It mattered for Dallas four fucking years. Stop acting like Golden State invented the wheel.
  • Options

Did Igoudala just win the MVP? Jesus Christ. I'll tell you what the problem is, you people want this team first shit to be true. So you're going to ignore the greatness of Steph Curry to prop up your own agenda. DNC, the left wing media, it's pathetic.

Of course the team matters. It mattered for Dallas four fucking years. Stop acting like Golden State invented the wheel.

Don't you people me on this, I thought Steph was robbed.

I only put the team thing in my blouses poast as a shot at Ravenna and Race who couldn't get LeBron's dick out of their mouth long enough to realize the team around him deserves owen82.
  • Options

Karl Malone winning a league MVP title over Jordan makes more sense than this bullshit.
  • Options
    I just liked the idea of lumping you in with the left wing media.
  • Options

I just liked the idea of lumping you in with the left wing media.

{Insert Democratic National Committee joke here}
  • Options
    Speaking of dumbshit left wing media subjective awards bullshit:

• Options

w. jw.
  • Options
    dnc said:

w. jw.
    Let the fans vote on this shit. Having 8 KC Royals in the All-Star game is better than this.
  • Options
    That's ridiculous. This is going to end up in Karl Malone, Charles Barkley MVP territory. We all know those awards were shams and MJ deserved it. Just like Steph did.
  • Options
    This is way more egregious than Steph winning the MVP over LeBron. LeBron's the better player but there was a real argument that Steph was more valuable during the regular season since LeBron didn't turn it on until halfway through the year. Steph as season MVP is defensible. This chit's crazy.
  • Options
    Meet the seven morons who never deserve a click about the NBA again:

Voting for LeBron is defensible. Voting for Iggy is sugarsteve off his meds crazy.
  • Options

Meet the seven morons who never deserve a click about the NBA again:

Voting for LeBron is defensible. Voting for Iggy is sugarsteve off his meds crazy.

Zack Lowe not so FS after all.

Not sure which is more shocking, Bleacher Report having a vote or actually sort of getting it right.

DRECKFEST