Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

[SPOILERS] Game of Thrones Finale Discussion [SPOILERS]

GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
myrcella dead, stannis dead lol, Jon dead....no ghost...naked cersei and zombie mountain GOOD TIMES

jesus fucking christ

melisandtits going back to castle black wasn't a coincidence. it was an open question because she should have been there all along. her going back is pretty much the evidence we need to know mr snow is gonna get resurrected...right? right? fuck

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    Wtf with that ending. I figure Melissandra will finger bang herself with snows blood. Maybe something cool happens there.

Fuck that little bitch Ollie tho...
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    BRB, JO again to Cersei's walk of shame.

So fucking got.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    I love how George RR Martin just doesn't give a fuck.

Jon Snow probably coming back. They held on the blood pouring out and Melisandra never shut up about kings blood having great power or whatever.

Arya's story line is the Lebron of the show. GOAT.

Hopefully they skip Sansa next season. And Reek. And the Boltons.

I'm about done with Khaleesi. Her bitch ass dragons can't take a couple little spears without breaking down. And next season will be more bullshitting with her kidnapped and then getting saved. Yawn. Start a war or show your tits or get the fuck out.

Cersei is either about to go ham or just break down like Drogon. Either way, wood hit.

Excited for Bran next season. He's a little twat but it seemed important.

And we're gonna need more of that bitch that's trying to fuck Bron. Like a lot more.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Jon Snow probably coming back. They held on the blood pouring out and Melisandra never shut up about kings blood having great power or whatever.

I'm about done with Khaleesi. Her bitch ass dragons can't take a couple little spears without breaking down. And next season will be more bullshitting with her kidnapped and then getting saved. Yawn. Start a war or show your tits or get the fuck out.

Cersei is either about to go ham or just break down like Drogon. Either way, wood hit.

And we're gonna need more of that bitch that's trying to fuck Bron. Like a lot more.

Fuck the good girls. We need that bad pussy.

Voted down for missing out on hot nudity next year.

Agree with the rest of your post though.
    AZDuck said:

He deserved to die just for supporting the Leafs.
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    So then, is The Hound dead for sure? Never figured that out.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    At this point I am cheering for the white walkers to kill everyone in Westeros. RIP likeable characters.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    If you don't see a head rolling on-camera assume nothing
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

No

• CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Yeah, my assumption that Jon Snow will come back seems to have been laid out in that finale. At the very end I thought his eyes might go white and they'd cut to Ghost waking up, but making the emphasis on his blood pouring out seems to do the trick since he has King's blood in him. I am guessing we find out who his Mommy and Daddy are next season.

On a side note..... WTF is wrong with Drogon?!?!? He is a FUCKING DRAGON, spears won't hurt his fucking armor like skin. Ridiculous.
  • SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611

Yeah, my assumption that Jon Snow will come back seems to have been laid out in that finale. At the very end I thought his eyes might go white and they'd cut to Ghost waking up, but making the emphasis on his blood pouring out seems to do the trick since he has King's blood in him. I am guessing we find out who his Mommy and Daddy are next season.

On a side note..... WTF is wrong with Drogon?!?!? He is a FUCKING DRAGON, spears won't hurt his fucking armor like skin. Ridiculous.

Yeah, I thought the books make a lot of references to Jon being a warg, but no sign of Ghost makes it seem like they are going a different direction with that.
    My biggest complaint abot the whole show is that they really didn't point out how important the direwolves are to the Stark kids, especially as we start to see that it appears most of the Stark kids can Warg with their wolves.

My biggest complaint abot the whole show is that they really didn't point out how important the direwolves are to the Stark kids, especially as we start to see that it appears most of the Stark kids can Warg with their wolves.

Huh?

Bran is the only confirmed warg in the books.

Why would the show add or emphasize a minor detail like that when the books have only hinted at some of the others also being able to warg?

Huh?

Bran is the only confirmed warg in the books.

Why would the show add or emphasize a minor detail like that when the books have only hinted at some of the others also being able to warg?
    I thought they had pointed out in the books that Jon can warg, or at least strong hints... I also thought Arya had dreams that may have actually been real life where she warged with Nymeria.

You might be right, honestly, it's been a LONG time since I have read the books.