Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My life. It sucks.

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    PurpleJ said:

My impression of Swaye spraying his neighbors with Spectricide

Attack. Helicopter. Sexually. Identify.
    I know you're being sarkastic, but a Huey isn't an attack helicopter.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Swaye said:

Get up early at 11AM. Look outside and see nothing but sun. Check stupid fucking weatherbug app and see a 30 percent chance of showers 10 hours away. Go outside, look at lawn. Realize what I call lawn is actually just 40 different types of weeds cohabitating on the land white devils haven't yet stolen from me. Mix up 40 dollars worth of spectricide I had to work double shifts at Jiffy Lube for a week to afford. Spill half the mixture on driveway trying to not spill my beer as I cart the shit to sprayer. Lose another half of it trying to get sprayer to work with the shitty 25 year old dry rot hose and because 4 beers before noon. Spend two hours clumsily spraying shit all over the weeds, my house, neighbors, the sky and myself because 4 more beers. Get all hoses sprayers and empty beer cans put away by 3PM. Torrential downpour at 3:01PM.

FML

Toss off Swaye. Grown men dont cry (except J and Freeme), but they get a pass...

Swaye said:

Get up early at 11AM. Look outside and see nothing but sun. Check stupid fucking weatherbug app and see a 30 percent chance of showers 10 hours away. Go outside, look at lawn. Realize what I call lawn is actually just 40 different types of weeds cohabitating on the land white devils haven't yet stolen from me. Mix up 40 dollars worth of spectricide I had to work double shifts at Jiffy Lube for a week to afford. Spill half the mixture on driveway trying to not spill my beer as I cart the shit to sprayer. Lose another half of it trying to get sprayer to work with the shitty 25 year old dry rot hose and because 4 beers before noon. Spend two hours clumsily spraying shit all over the weeds, my house, neighbors, the sky and myself because 4 more beers. Get all hoses sprayers and empty beer cans put away by 3PM. Torrential downpour at 3:01PM.

FML

Toss off Swaye. Grown men dont cry (except J and Freeme), but they get a pass...
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!1!

But thanks for the FREE PUB!!1!
    Whoooosh where? You dumbfuck Freeme, I was giving you a compliment. We've (I) given you a free pass to blubber without consequence. Few have that here

Whoooosh where? You dumbfuck Freeme, I was giving you a compliment. We've (I) given you a free pass to blubber without consequence. Few have that here

The fact that you don't get it is exactly why it is a whooosh.

HTH
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    Way too much heliophobia in this thread. You guys should be (more) ashamed of yourselves.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,292 Founders Club

Dardanus said:

Way too much heliophobia in this thread. You guys should be (more) ashamed of yourselves.

We need to form an organization: National Association for the Advancement of Chopper Pride

Hopefully a White Hawk helicopter won't try to pass itself off as a Blackhawk.
    That only matters if it's the chapter preznit. Otherwise NOGAF.
    Tommy YOU are a whoooosh here. Dont you get that? Glad you're here though, your very presence gives me daily material. Stick around:)

Tommy YOU are a whoooosh here. Dont you get that? Glad you're here though, your very presence gives me daily material. Stick around:)

You don't even know what a whoooosh is.

We done here, or do you want to keep going?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Stick to Ruth, Derek, and Boobie rants
    FREE PUB!
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,799

PurpleJ said:

My impression of Swaye spraying his neighbors with Spectricide

Attack. Helicopter. Sexually. Identify.
    I know you're being sarkastic, but a Huey isn't an attack helicopter.
    I know you're being sarcastic but a Huey is very much an attack helicopter if it's a Cobra.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,107 Founders Club
    Puppy's meds not dialed in.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,230
    Swaye said:

dflea said:

I'm only counting 8 beers..........

In my defense, it was 4 in an hour, and I kind of rode that buzz all the way through the rest of my incompetent spraying extravaganza.
    Plus, you're an indian - so that's like 27 beers for anyone else.

• kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    Live in an apartment = Mexican lawn care at no additional charge.