Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to the Board from a soon-to-be former HCH poster after today's nonsense

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    PurpleJ said:

Dardanus said:

Most analysis right now is just speculation. How many different ways can we argue about whether Lenius will be a productive receiver? Until we have more information (August), there's not a whole lot of analysis to be done, even by the moast INTELLIGENT of us.

Edit: dammit, wooshed again!!

This forum is what happens when 20+ trolls meet. I get really fucking irritated with some of the repetitive jokes here...it's not funny IMO. I yawn.. That said, I post on some various facebook boards and typically become one of the dominant-asshole-trolls myself on many of those boards, out of boredom. I probably get called an asshole at least once a week on at least one of those. Ive realized that I am an arrogant prick. There are a lot of narcissistic trolls here on this site, myself included....perhaps we are just naturally drawn to one another...sort of like how inmates are drawn to each others' criminal knowledge in a prison. I accept that some are going to possibly annoy me as much as I will probably and inevitably annoy them with my own style of posting...but ultimately I would appreciate this site more if it cut out the fat and were less repetitive and had more creativity. I get bored easily with the 23 daily repitions. Props to Derek Johnson for moderating this site...I wouldn't want that job.I suspect one day hell get very tired of doing it, especially with the repeated stuff.
    Shitskin, you facebook. By itself shows what a pussy you are. Dont let the gate hit you in the back of your cunt on the way out:)
    Hence why people are leaving this board. People like you that contribute absolutely nothing, and just post shit like this.

You might disagree with me, but nobody can doubt that I speak my mind. I don't need an imaginary "friend" to speak for me.
    I know and talk more about college football than any bitch here. Fact check before spouting a giner ejac
    Bull fuckig shit! I have seen not one single football related post from you since you walked in the gate from under kim's crusted cunt! Nada! ZILCH! Take ur fruity poot gossip girl attitude back to gary's apartment and LEAVE us real men alone with our football site! Fuck it's tedious!
    Well I think 98% of the peoole here would dispute that J. Next?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,490 Standard Supporter

PurpleJ said:

Dardanus said:

Most analysis right now is just speculation. How many different ways can we argue about whether Lenius will be a productive receiver? Until we have more information (August), there's not a whole lot of analysis to be done, even by the moast INTELLIGENT of us.

Edit: dammit, wooshed again!!

This forum is what happens when 20+ trolls meet. I get really fucking irritated with some of the repetitive jokes here...it's not funny IMO. I yawn.. That said, I post on some various facebook boards and typically become one of the dominant-asshole-trolls myself on many of those boards, out of boredom. I probably get called an asshole at least once a week on at least one of those. Ive realized that I am an arrogant prick. There are a lot of narcissistic trolls here on this site, myself included....perhaps we are just naturally drawn to one another...sort of like how inmates are drawn to each others' criminal knowledge in a prison. I accept that some are going to possibly annoy me as much as I will probably and inevitably annoy them with my own style of posting...but ultimately I would appreciate this site more if it cut out the fat and were less repetitive and had more creativity. I get bored easily with the 23 daily repitions. Props to Derek Johnson for moderating this site...I wouldn't want that job.I suspect one day hell get very tired of doing it, especially with the repeated stuff.
    Shitskin, you facebook. By itself shows what a pussy you are. Dont let the gate hit you in the back of your cunt on the way out:)
    Hence why people are leaving this board. People like you that contribute absolutely nothing, and just post shit like this.

You might disagree with me, but nobody can doubt that I speak my mind. I don't need an imaginary "friend" to speak for me.
    I know and talk more about college football than any bitch here. Fact check before spouting a giner ejac
    Bull fuckig shit! I have seen not one single football related post from you since you walked in the gate from under kim's crusted cunt! Nada! ZILCH! Take ur fruity poot gossip girl attitude back to gary's apartment and LEAVE us real men alone with our football site! Fuck it's tedious!
    Well I think 98% of the peoole here would dispute that J. Next?
    What are you wearing?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    And J, you have a home here, albeit a not so loving one. Dont bite the hand that feeds you. You too splitter:)
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,490 Standard Supporter

And J, you have a home here, albeit a not so loving one. Dont bite the hand that feeds you. You too splitter:)

Lets not cyber in the middle of the store fellas.
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623

Killer avatar cuntslice

Back to the hole on my old Avatar with ya. Nobody will notice, or care, cuntslice. Put a toilet seat on that shitter
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Perhaps Derek could send our disappointed plaster a sensitive, empathetic PM suggesting he/she limit activities to the safe for parent/kids bored?
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    Swaye said:

I wonder what anyone who had never been to this bored would think if this was the first thread they ever read.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,706 Founders Club
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

Swaye said:

I wonder what anyone who had never been to this bored would think if this was the first thread they ever read.

fucking nightmare fuel

god, clowns freak me out
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,473
    AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

fucking nightmare fuel

god, clowns freak me out

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,568 Founders Club
    I used to be a little uneasy about being Puppy's message board SEC allybut fuck it, it's awesome.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,591 Swaye's Wigwam
    Dardanus said:

Killer avatar cuntslice

Back to the hole on my old Avatar with ya. Nobody will notice, or care, cuntslice. Put a toilet seat on that shitter
    Spit out my drink. Forgot that line