Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's time to fucking bomb the shit out of Assad

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Glassification
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Can't wait to hear how Hilary spins the Arab spring in the 2016 campaign as her greatest accomplishment when she was Sec. of State.

And the media will eat it up.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

We are already fighting like, 6 wars? Bring 'em back home. Send in the drones!!!

It sounds like you are counting food fights between democrats and republicans
    Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Korea, drugs, terror, obesity, religion...do I need to continue? Didn't think so.
    We have been fighting one war, on multiple fronts. Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, etc are not multiple wars. I excuse your lack of real world experience as the reason you don't know this.

HTH
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    Swaye's Wigwam

Can't wait to hear how Hilary spins the Arab spring in the 2016 campaign as her greatest accomplishment when she was Sec. of State.

And the media will eat it up.

Angry white mick
    Small penis
    Glenn Beck
    Faux News
    Rush!
    Racist
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

loadsock said:

Last week when the gassing began, weren't there videos taken that indicated the rebels may have initiated the nerve gas attacks? This week the US media is now reporting that Assad and his forces did the attacks?

Weren't we also convinced that the rebels were the good guys in Libya shortly before they took down Quaddafi and placed the Muslim Brotherhood in power?

It's too bad that is turned into the Islamists vs. the dictators. Really, when the Arab Spring started it was entirely based on the idea of getting rid of totalitarian states. In any case, the Muslim brotherhood is not doing so great right now.
    I will never forget my libtarded friends gushing over this:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1353330/Egypt-protests-Christians-join-hands-protect-Muslims-pray-Cairo-protests.html

I quickly pointed out this would soon happen:

cnn.com/2013/08/15/world/meast/egypt-church-attacks

foxnews.com/world/2013/08/22/muslim-brotherhood-bid-to-scapegoat-christians-failing-say-egyptians/

And was told I was just mad that Obama was uniting the Arab world and this was proof they were moving past a religious state to a democratic secular government. Of course, no one says anything when I'm right.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

We are already fighting like, 6 wars? Bring 'em back home. Send in the drones!!!

Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Korea, drugs, terror, obesity, religion...do I need to continue? Didn't think so.
    We have been fighting one war, on multiple fronts. Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, etc are not multiple wars. I excuse your lack of real world experience as the reason you don't know this.

HTH
    Someone needs to step away from the computer.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

HTH
    You can call it a dick sucking contest but you're still just sucking a bunch of dicks.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Our State Department and foreign policy are a complete scattered mess. Go figure.