Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's time to fucking bomb the shit out of Assad

ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
Yes, I know al queda is operating in Syria, but Assad is gassing women and children. I see what the phrase "crime against humanity" means when looking at those videos. Yes, I know it could be faked, but they aren't.

Comments

• Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    He's been saying publicly for months he wouldn't do that and if it happens it's fake. I don't know what to believe but I wouldn't put it past us lying about WMDs to get into war.
  • Options

He's been saying publicly for months he wouldn't do that and if it happens it's fake. I don't know what to believe but I wouldn't put it past us lying about WMDs to get into war.

I don't think we'd be in a war in the traditional sense. It would be more like Libya where we just fire a few missiles in.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Or we could mind our own fucking business.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I don't think we'd be in a war in the traditional sense. It would be more like Libya where we just fire a few missiles in.
    We've already got al quaeda doing our bidding there.
  • Options
    Would have been smarter if the rebels had presented some kind of united front and kept al queda and Islamists out. That wrecked it for them. Still, it pisses me off to see people getting gassed. It could be faked, I guess, but doesn't seem likely. Hopefully our intel is adequate.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Would have been smarter if the rebels had presented some kind of united front and kept al queda and Islamists out. That wrecked it for them. Still, it pisses me off to see people getting gassed. It could be faked, I guess, but doesn't seem likely. Hopefully our intel is adequate.

It's all a part of gods plan.
  • Options

It's all a part of gods plan.
    god is talented at things like math and physics but doesn't get involved in this shit
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    We are already fighting like, 6 wars? Bring 'em back home. Send in the drones!!!
  • Options

We are already fighting like, 6 wars? Bring 'em back home. Send in the drones!!!

It sounds like you are counting food fights between democrats and republicans
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,235
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I support military action when a democrat is President
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

It sounds like you are counting food fights between democrats and republicans
    Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Korea, drugs, terror, obesity, religion...do I need to continue? Didn't think so.
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It is time we leave those fuckers alone and let them kill themselves off. And why in the hell are we trying to remove all of the dictators? Those people live in the stone age and that is the only way they can be controlled.

• Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Libya worked out really well.

• Options

Libya worked out really well.

The problem with these issues is that if we support the rebels, they have Islamists/al quaeda in their ranks, but if we support the dictators, they run a police state with gestapo police. So what are you supposed to do? It's lose - lose.

Well, I am for staying out of it, I guess, but you have to draw the line at some point. Assad is gassing people and it is a crime against humanity. We have might to deal a strong blow to him which we should do. I was in favor of getting rid of Gadaffi, and it was a good decision to cut him off before he got to Bengahzi. He said in advance he would start slaughtering his own people, or something to that effect.
  • Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Why do you NOT think it could be faked, or put on by our own gov't? Every war that the US has been in since the Cuban War (Teddy Roosevelt) (Korea is still questionable IMO), the US got into it because of a False Flag event or flat out lying.

"Remember the Maine!"
    "Lusitania"
    "Bombing of Pearl Harbor" (FDR knew about it, and did nothing to stop it)
    "Gulf of Tonkin"
    "WMD's/Babies were pulled from incubators and thrown on the ground!"
    "WMD's/9-11"

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,235
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Step back from the computer.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Obama needs to put them on double secret probation.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

6? How many where we fighting in WWII?

• Options
    loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    Last week when the gassing began, weren't there videos taken that indicated the rebels may have initiated the nerve gas attacks? This week the US media is now reporting that Assad and his forces did the attacks?

Weren't we also convinced that the rebels were the good guys in Libya shortly before they took down Quaddafi and placed the Muslim Brotherhood in power?
  • Options
    loadsock said:

Last week when the gassing began, weren't there videos taken that indicated the rebels may have initiated the nerve gas attacks? This week the US media is now reporting that Assad and his forces did the attacks?

Weren't we also convinced that the rebels were the good guys in Libya shortly before they took down Quaddafi and placed the Muslim Brotherhood in power?

It's too bad that is turned into the Islamists vs. the dictators. Really, when the Arab Spring started it was entirely based on the idea of getting rid of totalitarian states. In any case, the Muslim brotherhood is not doing so great right now.