Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    You know, Sac State once beat Oregon State...
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    But how is our program a complete dreckfest in every possible way?
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    Also beat Colorado...they won't win here but it could by like the Georgia state game.
  • drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    So glad I didn't renew.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,573 Founders Club
    I would love to know if this was completely Woodward's doing or if Sark was the one pushing for it.

I would love to know if this was completely Woodward's doing or if Sark was the one pushing for it.

quite possibly both of them. It seems like if you are going to book a I-AA, book a good one, not a mediocre one, and make it your first game to get warmed up on. I guess you could make the case that they have won PAC-12 games. But, they should concentrate on I-AA teams with a strong tradition and line them up first for warm ups.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

quite possibly both of them. It seems like if you are going to book a I-AA, book a good one, not a mediocre one, and make it your first game to get warmed up on. I guess you could make the case that they have won PAC-12 games. But, they should concentrate on I-AA teams with a strong tradition and line them up first for warm ups.
    Disagree completely.

If you're going to book a scrimmage, pick Idaho State.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    STING THE BEES!!!!!
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    I heard even Crazy Larry won't be at that game
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Disagree completely.

If you're going to book a scrimmage, pick Idaho State Western's Intramural squad.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Disagree completely.

If you're going to book a scrimmage, pick Eastern Washington.
    Obvious fix is obvious
    edited June 2015

Disagree completely.

there is no point at all in playing Idaho st. You might as well line up tackling dummies and have a game. But you should book a contender from the lower conference. I think you assholes think it's a disgrace to play I-AA, but if you followed more of college football as a whole it is common to play out of levels.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Disagree completely.

there is no point at all in playing Idaho st. You might as well line up tackling dummies and have a game. But you should book a contender from the lower conference. I think you assholes think it's a disgrace to play I-AA, but if you followed more of college football as a whole it is common to play out of levels to be a pussy and not face anyone of consequence.
    topdawgnc said:

Disagree completely.

there is no point at all in playing Idaho st. You might as well line up tackling dummies and have a game. But you should book a contender from the lower conference. I think you assholes think it's a disgrace to play I-AA, but if you followed more of college football as a whole it is common to play out of levels to be a pussy and not face anyone of consequence.
    well, all I can say is that last year's game with a I-AA WAS THE ONLY GAME WITH ANY MOTHERFUCKING COMPETITION. The problem is scheduling SHITTY PUSSY TEAMS. If you schedule a contender I-AA team with a history you will likely get a good football game.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

topdawgnc said:

Disagree completely.

well, all I can say is that last year's game with a I-AA WAS THE ONLY GAME WITH ANY MOTHERFUCKING COMPETITION. The problem is scheduling SHITTY PUSSY TEAMS. If you schedule a contender I-AA team with a history you will likely get a good football game.
    Disagree. Garbage in. Garbage out.
    MisterEm said:

topdawgnc said:

Disagree completely.

Disagree. Garbage in. Garbage out.
    well, if you want the best games, not garbage, schedule Notre Dame, Miami, and Alabama! If you want a realistic schedule it is better to have a contender I-AA team like Eastern than a shitty team like Georgia State or whatever, Utah State is not much more interesting. You guys keep saying that just having I-AA teams is the problem, but it is which teams that is the problem. You can get crappy IA teams and get worse results.