Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JECORNEL logic at work

13»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

His constant bitching about racism is somewhat annoying but come on we have Passion as a poaster. You buy a white colored blender and that guy assumes you are in the KKK.

Passion thinks we are all angry because we have small penises. Passion is the penis size superiority guy of the board.

I don't. I when I walk into a club I always say " What up I got a big cock"
    I get it. "what up I got a big cock" is a line from the song "Thrift Shop" which is performed by young and upcoming local rap artist Macklemore!

I see you are using your time between cleaning those sinks and toilets at Lowe's wisely Dabone.
    Mik Dabone please. And I'm also selling the toilets.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

His constant bitching about racism is somewhat annoying but come on we have Passion as a poaster. You buy a white colored blender and that guy assumes you are in the KKK.

Passion thinks we are all angry because we have small penises. Passion is the penis size superiority guy of the board.

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times.....all the hookers I hire tell me my penis is big.
  • Options
    trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

I don't. I when I walk into a club I always say " What up I got a big cock"
    Hi Bob!

• Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Derek' avatar is a black man so there's no way he can be racist.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Wait, we have a BLACK president?

Could have fooled me, I didn't even realize he was the President until recently. I hear more about his vacations, golf handicap, and bracket predictions (all #1 seeds make the final 4) than what he is actually doing in office.
    This was the day I knew the president was a racist.

cnn.com/2009/US/07/22/harvard.gates.interview/
    Long before that, Obama associated himself with folks like Jeremiah Wright, a devout racist. Obama's actions leading to the "beer summit" really solidified what had become increasingly apparent, and it's a damn shame. Obama had an enormous opportunity to do a lot of good in a lot of areas, and instead has made things worse, in almost every regard.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,300
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Wait, we have a BLACK president?

Could have fooled me, I didn't even realize he was the President until recently. I hear more about his vacations, golf handicap, and bracket predictions (all #1 seeds make the final 4) than what he is actually doing in office.
    This was the day I knew the president was a racist.

cnn.com/2009/US/07/22/harvard.gates.interview/
    Long before that, Obama associated himself with folks like Jeremiah Wright, a devout racist. Obama's actions leading to the "beer summit" really solidified what had become increasingly apparent, and it's a damn shame. Obama had an enormous opportunity to do a lot of good in a lot of areas, and instead has made things worse, in almost every regard.
    We're always saying the head coach sets the tone. Same goes for presidents.