Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JECORNEL logic at work

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Can't believe I uprated the mick... But that was a good comment
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Wait, we have a BLACK president?
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Black people are historically an oppressed minority

Derek criticizes our president, who is black

Derek posts a less than flattering link about a black entertainer

Derek writes that Willingham book which was heavily critical of a black football coach, albeit giving dozens of black players a chance to tell their sides of the story, but why mention that fact?

Therefore, Derek must be racist and must be exposed by my posts on a message board.

Missed one:

- Derek agreess with "Huge Mellon" (el-oh-el!!1!!11!) now-and-then, therefore, racist.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    jecornel said:

The only thing I know is you are born go to school, work and then die. Anything outside of that is purely entertainment.

Derek I don't think you are racist, I really don't. You just seem obsessed with a black president and issues involving black people. It doesn't make you racist.

You are okay in my book. I'm happy to hump it out next Saturday.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,192
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    jecornel said:

Derek I like you but you are no different then a whiny liberal. You just bat for the other side.
    Looks like you are taking this to heart must be a deeper issue at work here.

Yes, seeing me called a racist without any logic backing it up is a confusing thing for me.

As for HeNeedsMoreTime, I felt regret quite soon the minute I hit the Post button. You used to inundate me with whiny posts so I've gotten into the habit of looking at you askance. But there was no need for me to be so rude, and I apologize for being a dick.

• Options
    Founders Club

who cares if someone thinks you're racist? Everybody thinks I am, and I'm still heavily loved.

Following the Willingham book I got a lot angry emails and whatnot with racist accusations. So it got to the point where I was just "whatever" about it. But Cornel just throws it out there without any logic or thought, and I didn't appreciate it.
  • Options
    Founders Club

DJ's silence in this thread speaks volumes.

I've been working today.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    jecornel said:

The only thing I know is you are born go to school, work and then die. Anything outside of that is purely entertainment.

Derek I don't think you are racist, I really don't. You just seem obsessed with a black president and issues involving black people. It doesn't make you racist.

You are okay in my book. I'm happy to hug it out next Saturday.

It pains me to see politics and pop culture hold down an entire people. And then to see someone like Obama come to power and instead of inspiring AAs to become wealthy and build businesses and grow, he constantly stirs up the embers of Jim Crow and oppression and all that stuff, with policies (often) supported by both sides to hold down the economy.

I realize that not everyone wants to come to the general section of a football board and read that kind of stuff, so in recent weeks I have curtailed those postings.

So there you go.

I won't be at the Boise game but we can certainly raise a toast at some point when we cross paths.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Derek has some interesting, some would even say "out there" political views. However, if he really was a racist, I doubt all of the former players would feel comfortable speaking with him.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,611
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

I've been working today.
    Working on the higher the minded board today? ;)
    Too soon?

• Options
    Founders Club
    jecornel said:

I've been working today.
    Working on the higher the minded board today? ;)
    Too soon?

Covering a Woodinville football practice and interviewing a former Husky
  • Options
    trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

"I just want to say, you know, can we, can we all get along?"

You know, come together to trash-talk Doogman?

:)
  • Options
    Founders Club

His constant bitching about racism is somewhat annoying but come on we have Passion as a poaster. You buy a white colored blender and that guy assumes you are in the KKK.

And I guess that's part of his charm. :)
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

His constant bitching about racism is somewhat annoying but come on we have Passion as a poaster. You buy a white colored blender and that guy assumes you are in the KKK.

Passion thinks we are all angry because we have small penises. Passion is the penis size superiority guy of the board.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Could have fooled me, I didn't even realize he was the President until recently. I hear more about his vacations, golf handicap, and bracket predictions (all #1 seeds make the final 4) than what he is actually doing in office.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    If this was dawgman this thread would have been taken down and all of us would have "disappeared".

Then Kim would claim we are all welcome back at any time.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Passion thinks we are all angry because we have small penises. Passion is the penis size superiority guy of the board.

I don't. I when I walk into a club I always say " What up I got a big cock"
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Could have fooled me, I didn't even realize he was the President until recently. I hear more about his vacations, golf handicap, and bracket predictions (all #1 seeds make the final 4) than what he is actually doing in office.
    This was the day I knew the president was a racist.

cnn.com/2009/US/07/22/harvard.gates.interview/
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I don't. I when I walk into a club I always say " What up I got a big cock"
    I get it. "what up I got a big cock" is a line from the song "Thrift Shop" which is performed by young and upcoming local rap artist Macklemore!

I see you are using your time between cleaning those sinks and toilets at Lowe's wisely Dabone.