Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sean McGrew

http://youtu.be/ahEpwe6pMrk

My guys in LA love this kid. Been following him very closely the last 2 years. He is going to be a crowd favorite. He is the real deal. He is going to be a great change of pace RB. Very much like Darren Sproles. Very fast and much stronger than his size would indicated. This guy did it against the best competition in Cali for the past 2 years.

Another reason this is huge is because St. Johns may have the best program in the Nation. They have a plethora of talent and will lead some of his teammates to UW. Check his highlight.

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Thought I'd share this really weird pic from the front page of the rivals TBS site

BRB...
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,480
    Preeeeety sure he broke #8's ankle(s) @ the 1:24 mark. Man, this guy looks outstanding.
  • Fecal_MatterFecal_Matter Member Posts: 330
    Guys, I know you're being sarcastic with all this praise. Let's hold off on the praise and see if Petersen can recruit at the Pac-12 level FOUR years in a row.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    You don't get the long TDs like he did against that competition if you aren't fast ... that much is obvious.

I can see the strength that Donald was talking about. He delivered more than he took - which is impressive.

The part that stood out to me was his vision and instincts when it came to changing speeds. On a few of those long runs, it looked like he was going to be caught for a nice gain before he put on the breaks and reaccelerated without missing a beat.

Very impressive film.
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    Swaye said:

In related news, some of Bosco's OL are just steamrolling. Maybe we should recruit a couple of them.

Well we certainly don't need to worry about stevo recruiting them unless they start wearing #82
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    What was Nip's 100 coming out of high school? The tape reminds me of him.
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    AEB said:

No racist crap in the high school recruiting thread. You may push away potential recruits
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,083 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

You don't get the long TDs like he did against that competition if you aren't fast ... that much is obvious.

I can see the strength that Donald was talking about. He delivered more than he took - which is impressive.

The part that stood out to me was his vision and instincts when it came to changing speeds. On a few of those long runs, it looked like he was going to be caught for a nice gain before he put on the breaks and reaccelerated without missing a beat.

Very impressive film.

Very light on his feet. It looks like he is tiptoeing ....
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971

AEB said:

No racist crap in the high school recruiting thread. You may push away potential recruits
    Used the ole googlely... Nips ran a 10.57 in the CIF finals and a 21.15 200. McGrew is in the 100 conversation with his senior year in front of him.
  • MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015

http://youtu.be/ahEpwe6pMrk

My guys in LA love this kid. Been following him very closely the last 2 years. He is going to be a crowd favorite. He is the real deal. He is going to be a great change of pace RB. Very much like Darren Sproles. Very fast and much stronger than his size would indicated. This guy did it against the best competition in Cali for the past 2 years.

Another reason this is huge is because St. Johns may have the best program in the Nation. They have a plethora of talent and will lead some of his teammates to UW. Check his highlight.

This is why I pay 10.95 a month.