Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who wants to earn $40?

"Austin Seferian-Jenkins
about an hour ago via mobile
Anybody wanna braid my hair between 10-2 ill pay you 40"

ASJ is your typical big fish, small pond type of athlete in a shit tier program. From getting punched out by some small pussy student at WSU, the DUI, might miss a few games cause of a hurt pinky and now asking people to braid his hair for him.

At real program this shit would have been beaten out of him by now.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Fuck, even some of the players deserve 0-12.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

Some of the shit ASJ tweets are embarrassing too. He's a good player but fuck hard to like anything else about him.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

Some of the shit ASJ tweets are embarrassing too. He's a good player but fuck hard to like anything else about him.
    I like to follow players on Twitter. Fuckin' loser.

Hope some people are starting to see the difference between being critical/negative and just being a dbag whining about every fucking little thing. The pure definition of a Noog.

Lots of critical thinkers around here, but son, you are not one of them.

Flag the fuck out of this post, I don't give a shit!!!!!!!!!!
    3, 2, 1......

somehow this will get morphed into IrishDoog wants to give Sark a blow job and a 7 yr extension.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    I blame this entire episode on Yoga and Meditation.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Lol I would love to see Saban as ASJ's coach. Shit would be brutal.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

Lol I would love to see Saban as ASJ's coach. Shit would be brutal.

Thing is by now ASJ would be fine. It's like in any profession you are constantly pushing the envelope.

If you are surrounded by a soft culture you become soft. This program is soft and undisciplined that is why ASJ and Kasen run shitty routes.

Those two know they are best weapons in our passing game and there is no drive to get better. They have accepted just being good which shouldn't be good enough.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Hey DJ (I like to call you DJ), how come when you banned Harv all of his other handles went with him, yet IrishDawg22 is still here doing IMALOSER things?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    dnc said:

Hey DJ (I like to call you DJ), how come when you banned Harv all of his other handles went with him, yet IrishDawg22 is still here doing IMALOSER things?

He's not

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    IrishDoog has good poasts from time to time. He is also fun to push around a little bit because you can tell he takes the internet very seriously.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club

I like to follow players on Twitter. Fuckin' loser.

Hope some people are starting to see the difference between being critical/negative and just being a dbag whining about every fucking little thing. The pure definition of a Noog.

Lots of critical thinkers around here, but son, you are not one of them.

Flag the fuck out of this post, I don't give a shit!!!!!!!!!!
    No flagging from me. I partially agree with this
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club
    edited August 2013
    dnc said:

IMALOSER was being a jackass troll making spastic posts in order to disrupt the board. IrishDoog is playing the role of going against the grain on virtually every topic. That's a different thing.

Do I sometimes find him irritating? Yes. Are many of his posts of the "I just roll my eyes" variety? Yes. But sometimes he also makes good points, too. He's not a problem.

We are not a groupthink board. As Race once said about the old site, it's like herding cats.

IrishDoog has good poasts from time to time. He is also fun to push around a little bit because you can tell he takes the internet very seriously.

There is someone in this thread that takes this pretty serious, but you have got the wrong guy. I always have a smile on my face when I hit post.

Hint....take a look at my flag history
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

IMALOSER was being a jackass troll making spastic posts in order to disrupt the board. IrishDoog is playing the role of going against the grain on virtually every topic. That's a different thing.

Do I sometimes find him irritating? Yes. Are many of his posts of the "I just roll my eyes" variety? Yes. But sometimes he also makes good points, too. He's not a problem.

We are not a groupthink board. As Race once said about the old site, it's like herding cats.
    You realize it's the same guy though? What's to keep IrishDawg from crossing the lines Loser did? Did he get a warning or something?

Unlike probably everyone else here, I'm something of a LOSER fan from way back. His work as Zaggot on the hoops board was some of the funniest stuff anyone contributed over there. I just don't get why you'd ban him and not his other handle? I'd think we'd either ban Loser and IrishDawg or neither one.

What happened to abundance?

dnc said:

dnc said:

You realize it's the same guy though? What's to keep IrishDawg from crossing the lines Loser did? Did he get a warning or something?

Unlike probably everyone else here, I'm something of a LOSER fan from way back. His work as Zaggot on the hoops board was some of the funniest stuff anyone contributed over there. I just don't get why you'd ban him and not his other handle? I'd think we'd either ban Loser and IrishDawg or neither one.

What happened to abundance?

Well, Sherlock we are not the same guy. The LOSER dude was here to actually disrupt the boards, whereas I just clearly state my opinion.

Some don't like it because I separate the people who are negative/critical of the program from those who just have sand in their vagina.

This thread is a great example of the latter.

dnc said:

Did that sound a bit like Kim? Yes

Stay tuned. ;)

Stay tuned. ;)

Will I stay tuned? Yes.