Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Grit 'n Grind bitches

1235»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

haie said:

But how are the 2015 NBA playoffs a fucking clown show?

Pressing
    Every team left is horribly flawed. Someone has to win the title but I don't see a team out there that deserves it.
    Bump
    So you're saying that all you need to win the finals this year is 12 bums and a king?
    The AAU/NCAAification of the NBA is complete.

#FuckingDreckfest
    Blame the salary cap and max contracts.

As long as there are max deals, whatever team LeBron plays for will have an advantage because they are getting a $50M player for $20M, basically getting $30M in extra cap space. They can afford to have their number 2 and number 3 scorer go down, and still win.

I don't know if Curry or Durant or whomever is the second best player, but I do not remember the gap between Jordan and another Dream Teamer being as significant as the current gap between James and the second best player.

BronBron and a bunch of dudes may not always be the best team like they are this year, but they will always be good enough to get to the finals.
    Just made my point for me.
  • Options

Golden States horrible flaw is not having Lebron James.

haie said:

Pressing
    Every team left is horribly flawed. Someone has to win the title but I don't see a team out there that deserves it.
    Bump
    So you're saying that all you need to win the finals this year is 12 bums and a king?
    The AAU/NCAAification of the NBA is complete.

#FuckingDreckfest
    You're being silly. College basketball is broken because of the rules. 35 second shot clock, zone defense and no defensive fouls- only charges.

The Cavs aren't benefiting from the rules. They're just playing great defense. They solved Golden State. GS adjusted in that second half with David Lee and solved that defense. Now Cleveland has to figure that out. This is high level basketball. Not that rink a dink college bullshit.
    The rules in the NCAA suck, but that's not the only reason why the college game sucks.

HTH
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,068
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

One of my better efforts
  • Options

Pressing
    Boobs was right.

When Andre Fucking Iguodala is the Finals MVP, the NBA playoffs were a Fucking Dreckfest.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Pressing
    Boobs was right.

When Andre Fucking Iguodala is the Finals MVP, the NBA playoffs were a Fucking Dreckfest.
    Meh, all that proves is the voting was a fucking dreckfest.

They had two viable options. They chose the embarrassing one.

Fuck em.