Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Grit 'n Grind bitches

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

But how are the 2015 NBA playoffs a fucking clown show?

Pressing
    Every team left is horribly flawed. Someone has to win the title but I don't see a team out there that deserves it.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Pressing
    Every team left is horribly flawed. Someone has to win the title but I don't see a team out there that deserves it.
    Horribly flawed?

So if GS at 67-15 wins the title, you would call most champs horribly flawed?

The playoffs are exciting because there is uncertainty to it and there are new teams in the mix. More than two teams have a legit shot and they are all in the same conference. Before Love's injury Cleveland was a legit threat. The playoffs in past years were more predictable which made it less exciting.
  • Options

Pressing
    Horribly flawed?

The playoffs are exciting because there is uncertainty to it and there are new teams in the mix. More than two teams have a legit shot and they are all in the same conference. Before Love's injury Cleveland was a legit threat. The playoffs in past years were more predictable which made it less exciting.
    That's a big if at this point. Should GS survive and win, I'd acknowledge that they are a worthy champion.

I don't give a fuck about regular season success without playoff success to back it up. See the 116 win Mariners for details.

The fact that GS went 67-15 with their horrible flaw is a credit to Steve Kerr and an indictment of the overall quality of the NBA right now.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

I hope Memphis wins it and snorts it all. They certainly look the part of a champion.

It would be fun to see Tony Allen and Z Bo win a championship. I would still rather see Clippers and GS next round because both play an entertaining style and they hate each other.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2015

haie said:

I hope Memphis wins it and snorts it all. They certainly look the part of a champion.

It would be fun to see Tony Allen and Z Bo win a championship. I would still rather see Clippers and GS next round because both play an entertaining style and they hate each other.
    The Clippers hated Memphis long before they hated GS and the contrast in styles would be good. It really doesn't matter what wins the semis in the west, the western finals will be fun to watch.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Pressing
    Horribly flawed?

That's a big if at this point. Should GS survive and win, I'd acknowledge that they are a worthy champion.

I don't give a fuck about regular season success without playoff success to back it up. See the 116 win Mariners for details.

The fact that GS went 67-15 with their horrible flaw is a credit to Steve Kerr and an indictment of the overall quality of the NBA right now.

The West is pretty good. Not SEC West good mind you... but pretty good. Kerr's a very good coach and may end up to be a great one. Memphis plays Pat Hill tuff and the Warriors don't like that kind of game. Neither does Cleveland it appears either.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Memphis has done a great job on Curry, but I have also never seen him look so rattled and miss so many shots that he normally makes.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Pressing
    Horribly flawed?

The West is pretty good. Not SEC West good mind you... but pretty good. Kerr's a very good coach and may end up to be a great one. Memphis plays Pat Hill tuff and the Warriors don't like that kind of game. Neither does Cleveland it appears either.

Bingo. They expose Golden State's horrible flaw.

Finesse teams who try to live by the 3 are always suspect in the playoffs.
  • Options

Memphis has done such a great job on Curry that I have never seen him look so rattled and miss so many shots that he normally makes.

crisped
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

I know you're being sarcastic but, when do the NBA playoffs start?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Pretty sure Tony Allen has already won a title
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

You are right, but he only played 4.3 minutes per game in the playoffs that season.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,277
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

You are right, but he only played 4.3 minutes per game in the playoffs that season.
    For who? Boston?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

For who? Boston?
    Yes. He didn't even play in every game that year in the playoffs. IIRC he might have been hurt, but I also remember him being pretty reckless in Boston.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Looking at the stats, Allen didnt play much in 2008 but for a bench guy he played a decent amount during the C's 2010 run.
  • Options
    NeedleInTheSky88NeedleInTheSky88 Member Posts: 96
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    Grizz need to win this game tonight to have a chance in this series. I think if GS wins this game, then they win the series. Should be a good game.
  • Options

Grizz need to win this game tonight to have a chance in this series. I think if GS wins this game, then they win the series. Should be a good game.

LEAVE
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Don't like the pace of the game so far for Memphis.
  • Options

Don't like anything about this game so far for Memphis.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Curry be Currying ...

It's really simple ... if GS executes offensively, they have too much for Memphis.