Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why is this so difficult for some of you to understand?

13»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TTJ said:

The "best since Brock" bit is especially hilarious, since Brock ranks no better than fourth among UW QBs over the past 20 years -- the worst 20-year period in UW history.

Tui was better, obviously. Who else, Keif? Lockner never was IMO.

I'd put Huard at second or third in the last 20. I agree it's a terrible run.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Subscriptions are at an all time high. Assholes.

Thats because he asked puppy to do all the football related stuff and practice reporting for him. Dude knew NOTHING about football...still doesnt.

I did it for awhile then he tried to throw his weight around and I told him to get fucked. This was in mid 90's. Think he would figure t h e football thing out. He still c a nt get players names right, what position they play etc...yet he pretends to on his radio show. Fetters carries his ass and fatters is as retarded as he is. Translation...cancel your membership, you're wasting your money. Freemont, J, splitter? Again, cut the chord!!
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

TTJ said:

The "best since Brock" bit is especially hilarious, since Brock ranks no better than fourth among UW QBs over the past 20 years -- the worst 20-year period in UW history.

Sweetman
    Tui
    Pickett
    Keif
    Brock
    Stanback

Cal

Lockner
  • Options

dnc said:

TTJ said:

Sweetman

Tui
    Pickett
    Keif
    Brock
    Stanback

Cal

Lockner
    fixed

But good call on Pickett, don't know how I blocked him out
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    That's pretty much how I have 'em too.
  • Options
    ShaneShane Member Posts: 53
    First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited May 2015
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

Subscriptions are at an all time high. Assholes.

Thats because he asked puppy to do all the football related stuff and practice reporting for him. Dude knew NOTHING about football...still doesnt.

I did it for awhile then he tried to throw his weight around and I told him to get fucked. This was in mid 90's. Think he would figure t h e football thing out. He still c a nt get players names right, what position they play etc...yet he pretends to on his radio show. Fetters carries his ass and fatters is as retarded as he is. Translation...cancel your membership, you're wasting your money. Freemont, J, splitter? Again, cut the chord!!
    Puppy is overrated and under Franny.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

priapism said:

5-6 losses in this schedule would help.

Dawgs 2015-2016 SCHEDULE

Date Opponent / Event Location Time / Result
    09/05/15 vs. Louisiana-Monroe Athens, Ga. TBA
    09/12/15 at Vanderbilt * Nashville, Tenn. TBA
    09/19/15 vs. South Carolina * Athens, Ga. TBA
    09/26/15 vs. Southern University Athens, Ga. TBA
    10/03/15 vs. Alabama * Athens, Ga. TBA
    10/10/15 at Tennessee * Knoxville, Tenn. TBA
    10/17/15 vs. Missouri * Athens, Ga. TBA
    10/31/15 vs. Florida * Jacksonville, Fla. TBA
    11/07/15 vs. Kentucky * Athens, Ga. TBA
    11/14/15 at Auburn * Auburn, Ala. TBA
    11/21/15 vs. Georgia Southern Athens, Ga. TBA
    11/28/15 at Georgia Tech Atlanta, Ga. TBA

That's Woodwardian bullshit LRR SEC scheduling there.
    10 out of the 12 Pac-12 teams do the same bullshit now.
    They followed the SEC "best."
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Sark wanted Montana,not Heaps - not a big loss
    Sark wanted Williams, not Browne - not a big loss
    Garnett was never coming here - not a big loss
    Sark didn't want Williams - not a big loss
    Banner wanted to go to USC - not a big loss
    Myles Jack was an idiot with serious character issues- not a big loss

Eason = unexplainable, gigantic, potential program-killing loss that proves that Petersen still does not get recruiting in the Pac-12. Also demonstrates his inability to connect with local superstars
    Joyner - big whiff by Petersen. Only came back because he loved UW

That's the last time I'm going to explain it. If you still don't understand, I don't know what to tell you

Just thought some may appreciate an update of the goings-on the last two weeks on the doogman recruiting board courtesy of the CEO

Look; the key to recruiting the getting the kid you are recruiting. If he goes elsewhere, chances are you won't get him.

I've heard it being said that it's too warm for February. But what if you're at the southern tip of Argentina. Is it still too warm for February? That remains to be seen.

Or what if you're at the equator? Is it too warm or too cold for February there. And how does the metric system play into it? And while we're at it, in which direction does the drain go - clockwise or counter-clockwise? Or does the water just disappear?

When I played in Japan, the toilets were different. On western toilets, you get to shit at point blank range. But on the eastern toilets, you need to center Uranus directly over the toilet in a squatting position. If you don't remove your pants far enough, you'll shit your pants. And if Uranus is not centered, well, it's job security for housekeepers when westerners visit. It would be quite adventageous, in this situation, to have an ostomy bag so you may both shit and piss while in the uptight position. Though if you don't have an ostomy bag that is tightly sealed over your stoma, chances are it will leak. And you're not gonna have a good time.

Oh, and if you're a pitcher and you know the batter has an ostomy bag, aim for it. Great times when the pitcher is able to do that, and watch the batter shit himself from the front.

But to get back on the subject... In most cases, Kim is a girl's name. I once asked Johnny Cash why he sang about a "boy named Sue" and not a boy named Kim? He said he wrote it different for Koreans:

Rell my daddy reft home ren I was three
    And he didn't reave much to mamasan and me
    Just this old shamisen and an empty bottle of gin.
    Now, I don't brame him cause he run and hid
    But the meanest thing that he ever did
    Was before he reft, he went and named me "Kim."

It wouldn't work in American cuntry music because people would rather have a "Boy named Sue" than a "Fag named Kim"
    This post is not getting the number of upvotes it should. Brilliant.
    Agree. That could be the shit I've ever read here. ro-fucking-f-l