Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why is this so difficult for some of you to understand?

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Steve Kardashian was a lousy talent evaluator.

He recruited off web site lists.

He wouldn't have known shit about Bryce Sterk from Lynden.

Sark would've offered Fotu Leiato at the last minute minus any evaluation or consideration of whether Leiato fit with this recruting class or UW's roster. Just because Oregon, UCLA and a few other schools were circling, that would be reason enough.

Leiato would have been an all American to the off season national title. I miss those days. On a tangent My favorite thing about sark besides the off season natty was how he would always talk shit about Oregon and how they weren't physical or their special teams or whatever and we would get our ass kicked.
    Peterman better start winning because seeing sark as a train wreck was pretty,entertaining.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Update from the CEO:

Eason: HUGE loss. Could set the program back years since Skinny is a game changing QB. Future Heisman trophy winner and #1 overall pick.
    Browning: He's technically still in HS. Hasn't done anything yet. Just like his coach, he still has a lot to prove. Jury is still out on whether he will ever amount to anything.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    IF, and it's a big IF, Eason were to come back to UW what exactly would the CEO say to the flock?
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

This thread is everything anyone needs or wants to know about Doogman and Kim.

These assholes don't have anything other than their own self interests in mind when it come to UW football. I hope Kim chokes on Sark's cock the next time Seven lets him suck on it.

Shocking coming from a Whitman grad, and a couple of Wenatchee Valley CC dropouts.
  • Options
    BabsGilbyTawdTyBabsGilbyTawdTy Member Posts: 1,058
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Update from the CEO:

Eason: HUGE loss. Could set the program back years since Skinny is a game changing QB. Future Heisman trophy winner and #1 overall pick.
    Browning: He's technically still in HS. Hasn't done anything yet. Just like his coach, he still has a lot to prove. Jury is still out on whether he will ever amount to anything.

Yeah, I saw that Kim is now bashing Browning as an avenue to putting Petersen down for not getting Eason.

Also, Kim let slip that Max Browne is probably the best backup qb in the country.

This of course prompted, "So Kim, if Browne is really that good, how is he not a bigger loss than Eason, who is still in high school and totally unproven at the college level, especially since we have such limitations at qb this year?"

Kim: "I've gone over my reasons of why Eason is a bigger loss. I don't feel like repeating them. You can find them yourself."
    So Max Browne is better than whatever two guys at Ohio State aren't named the starter? Two Big Ten Players of the Year and the star of the National Championship game?

• Options
    edited May 2015

Update from the CEO:

Yeah, I saw that Kim is now bashing Browning as an avenue to putting Petersen down for not getting Eason.

Also, Kim let slip that Max Browne is probably the best backup qb in the country.

This of course prompted, "So Kim, if Browne is really that good, how is he not a bigger loss than Eason, who is still in high school and totally unproven at the college level, especially since we have such limitations at qb this year?"

Kim: "I've gone over my reasons of why Eason is a bigger loss. I don't feel like repeating them. You can find them yourself."
    That whole exchange was hilarious. Kim initially tried to hype up Browne because a poster made a comparison to Eason and said Eason could very well end up being a career backup like Browne is on his way to become. Once Kim realized that hyping up Browne would in turn admit that Sark whiffed on him, he reverts back to his childish "I don't need to explain myself to you" routine.

I also find it very amusing that he genuinely thinks that his analysis that Eason is "the best HS QB I've seen in person since Brock" actually carries weight. Kim would have said the same thing about Browning if Sark had recruited him.
  • Options
    SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 917
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Thanks for reading ;)
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    quick question...how da fuq would the LPT know how good a backup Browne is? Have they seen him play beyond the 8 plays in garbage time he had last year on tv? Do they attend SC spring practice to see Sark's traveling circus, errr open practices? ... and then compare and contrast spring ball from all the other programs to determine this "ranking"? That guy with the backpack full of free bananas (read: pending harassment charges) is in a position to make that statement? Mmmmmkay.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2015
    Meek said:

quick question...how da fuq would the LPT know how good a backup Browne is? Have they seen him play beyond the 8 plays in garbage time he had last year on tv? Do they attend SC spring practice to see Sark's traveling circus, errr open practices? ... and then compare and contrast spring ball from all the other programs to determine this "ranking"? That guy with the backpack full of free bananas (read: pending harassment charges) is in a position to make that statement? Mmmmmkay.

Because he looked pretty good in their spring game. He's also been getting some PUB from the SC practice followers this spring. He's improved, but I don't think he had the makings of anything better than avg pac12 starter.
  • Options
    Meek said:

Same sources that leaked to him that Oregon is getting the ban hammer.
  • Options
    QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162

Sark wanted Montana,not Heaps - not a big loss
    Sark wanted Williams, not Browne - not a big loss
    Garnett was never coming here - not a big loss
    Sark didn't want Williams - not a big loss
    Banner wanted to go to USC - not a big loss
    Myles Jack was an idiot with serious character issues- not a big loss

Eason = unexplainable, gigantic, potential program-killing loss that proves that Petersen still does not get recruiting in the Pac-12. Also demonstrates his inability to connect with local superstars
    Joyner - big whiff by Petersen. Only came back because he loved UW

That's the last time I'm going to explain it. If you still don't understand, I don't know what to tell you

Just thought some may appreciate an update of the goings-on the last two weeks on the doogman recruiting board courtesy of the CEO

Look; the key to recruiting the getting the kid you are recruiting. If he goes elsewhere, chances are you won't get him.

I've heard it being said that it's too warm for February. But what if you're at the southern tip of Argentina. Is it still too warm for February? That remains to be seen.

Or what if you're at the equator? Is it too warm or too cold for February there. And how does the metric system play into it? And while we're at it, in which direction does the drain go - clockwise or counter-clockwise? Or does the water just disappear?

When I played in Japan, the toilets were different. On western toilets, you get to shit at point blank range. But on the eastern toilets, you need to center Uranus directly over the toilet in a squatting position. If you don't remove your pants far enough, you'll shit your pants. And if Uranus is not centered, well, it's job security for housekeepers when westerners visit. It would be quite adventageous, in this situation, to have an ostomy bag so you may both shit and piss while in the uptight position. Though if you don't have an ostomy bag that is tightly sealed over your stoma, chances are it will leak. And you're not gonna have a good time.

Oh, and if you're a pitcher and you know the batter has an ostomy bag, aim for it. Great times when the pitcher is able to do that, and watch the batter shit himself from the front.

But to get back on the subject... In most cases, Kim is a girl's name. I once asked Johnny Cash why he sang about a "boy named Sue" and not a boy named Kim? He said he wrote it different for Koreans:

Rell my daddy reft home ren I was three
    And he didn't reave much to mamasan and me
    Just this old shamisen and an empty bottle of gin.
    Now, I don't brame him cause he run and hid
    But the meanest thing that he ever did
    Was before he reft, he went and named me "Kim."

It wouldn't work in American cuntry music because people would rather have a "Boy named Sue" than a "Fag named Kim"
    since you brought up Japan

見てください。あなたが募集している子供を得る募集するための鍵。彼は他の場所に行けば、チャンスはあなたが彼を取得することはできませんです。

私はそれはそれは2月のためにあまりにも暖かくだと言われて聞きました。しかし、あなたは、アルゼンチンの南端に何をしている場合。それは2月のためにまだあまりにも暖かいですか?すなわち、注目されます。

それとも、赤道で何している場合はどうなりますか?それはあまりにも暖かいまたはそこ2月にはあまりにも寒いです。そして、どのようにメートル法では、その中に再生していますか?そして、私たちは、それをしているながら方向に行いドレイン行く - 時計回りまたは反時計回り?または水がちょうど消えるのでしょうか?

私は日本で再生すると、トイレが異なっていました。西部のトイレでは、ポイントブランクの範囲でたわごとために得ます。しかし、東のトイレに、あなたはしゃがんだ位置にあるトイレの上に直接天王星の中心にする必要があります。あなたは十分あなたのズボンを削除しない場合、あなたはあなたのズボンをたわごとます。天王星が中心とされていない場合は西洋が訪問したときと、よく、それは主婦のための仕事の保障です。それはあなたがたわごとと小便イライラした位置にある間、両方ありますのでストーマ袋を持って、この状況では、非常にadventageousであろう。あなたがしっかりとあなたのストーマの上に封止されているストーマ袋を持っていない場合が、チャンスはそれがリークしますです。そして、あなたは楽しい時間を過ごすつもりはありません。

あなたは投手だとあなたはバッターがストーマ袋を持っている知っていればああ、それを目指します。投手はそれを行うと、バッターが正面から自分自身をたわごと見ることができる素晴らしい回。

しかし、被写体に取り戻すために...ほとんどの場合、金は女の子の名前です。彼は「スーという名前の少年」はなく、キム少年について歌った理由を私はかつてジョニー·キャッシュに尋ねましたか?彼は韓国人のために別のことを書いた言いました:

RELL私は3であった私のお父さんのREFTホームREN
    そして彼はママサンために多くを奪うと私はなかったです
    ただ、この古い三味線とジンの空き瓶。
    今、私は彼が実行原因彼をbrameと隠していません
    しかし、意地悪なこと、彼は今までにやったこと
    彼はREFT、彼が行って、私を名前の前にあった「金」。

人々はむしろ「スーという名前の少年」を有することになるので、それは「たばこの名前金」よりも、アメリカのcuntry日の音楽では動作しないだろう
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Eason = unexplainable, gigantic, potential program-killing loss that proves that Petersen still does not get recruiting in the Pac-12. Also demonstrates his inability to connect with local superstars

That's the last time I'm going to explain it. If you still don't understand, I don't know what to tell you

Just thought some may appreciate an update of the goings-on the last two weeks on the doogman recruiting board courtesy of the CEO

Look; the key to recruiting the getting the kid you are recruiting. If he goes elsewhere, chances are you won't get him.

I've heard it being said that it's too warm for February. But what if you're at the southern tip of Argentina. Is it still too warm for February? That remains to be seen.

Or what if you're at the equator? Is it too warm or too cold for February there. And how does the metric system play into it? And while we're at it, in which direction does the drain go - clockwise or counter-clockwise? Or does the water just disappear?

When I played in Japan, the toilets were different. On western toilets, you get to shit at point blank range. But on the eastern toilets, you need to center Uranus directly over the toilet in a squatting position. If you don't remove your pants far enough, you'll shit your pants. And if Uranus is not centered, well, it's job security for housekeepers when westerners visit. It would be quite adventageous, in this situation, to have an ostomy bag so you may both shit and piss while in the uptight position. Though if you don't have an ostomy bag that is tightly sealed over your stoma, chances are it will leak. And you're not gonna have a good time.

Oh, and if you're a pitcher and you know the batter has an ostomy bag, aim for it. Great times when the pitcher is able to do that, and watch the batter shit himself from the front.

But to get back on the subject... In most cases, Kim is a girl's name. I once asked Johnny Cash why he sang about a "boy named Sue" and not a boy named Kim? He said he wrote it different for Koreans:

It wouldn't work in American cuntry music because people would rather have a "Boy named Sue" than a "Fag named Kim"
    This post is not getting the number of upvotes it should. Brilliant.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Meek said:

Same sources that leaked to him that Oregon is getting the ban hammer.
    Hot blonde Oregon intern??!!??! TRUE??!!111?>!??!!>>..????
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

This post is not getting the number of upvotes it should. Brilliant.
    True art is not quickly understood or appreciated by the masses
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    The "best since Brock" bit is especially hilarious, since Brock ranks no better than fourth among UW QBs over the past 20 years -- the worst 20-year period in UW history.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited May 2015
    Subscriptions are at an all time high. Assholes.