Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jason McCleary sez

2»

Comments

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,133
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Local recruiting connections and a good CO to keep the inmates in check while the warden cashes his paycheck.

Might work...

Might work for what? Winning?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    MelloDawg said:

Local recruiting connections and a good CO to keep the inmates in check while the warden cashes his paycheck.

Might work...

Might work for what? Winning?
    Cashing paychecks.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Will Conroy called me the N word in E1 once.

True story.

You should consider that a complement
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

True story.

Did he just call us...?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Tequilla said:

True story.

Did he just call us...?
    I want to awesome this more than once.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Tequilla said:

True story.

Did he just call us...?
    No lie I looked for this pic after Chest poasted that and couldn't find it. Kudo'd, 5-starred, nominated and reported.

• Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I've always thought Conroy would be a good coach. Even the players better than him had a lot of respect for him. He has a ton of pride and is a workaholic. He also has a good story to sell recruits, how he came in as a walk-on because he wanted to represent his hometown and ended up leaving as an all pac10 PG with brief stints in the NBA. With that said, it's a very desperate move giving a guy with no coaching experience whatsoever a main assistant job in a power conference. Look at Damon Stoudamire. He holds a lot more national clout than Conroy. He had to start as a personnel assistant at Rice, then work with the Memphis Grizzlies for a couple years before Pastner hired him at Memphis and ultimately ended up at UofA.

But Romar is extremely desperate, so it would make sense. Griswold is getting a chubby just thinking about it. It's really pathetic whenever he brings up conroy, his voice changes and he gets all giggly. It's fucking creepy.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I've always thought Conroy would be a good coach. Even the players better than him had a lot of respect for him. He has a ton of pride and is a workaholic. He also has a good story to sell recruits, how he came in as a walk-on because he wanted to represent his hometown and ended up leaving as an all pac10 PG with brief stints in the NBA. With that said, it's a very desperate move giving a guy with no coaching experience whatsoever a main assistant job in a power conference. Look at Damon Stoudamire. He holds a lot more national clout than Conroy. He had to start as a personnel assistant at Rice, then work with the Memphis Grizzlies for a couple years before Pastner hired him at Memphis and ultimately ended up at UofA.

But Romar is extremely desperate, so it would make sense. Griswold is getting a chubby just thinking about it. It's really pathetic whenever he brings up conroy, his voice changes and he gets all giggly. It's fucking creepy.

This thread taught me Kim is a mudshark. I learned what mudshark means last week on HH. I learn more from HH than anything those fags at PBS could put out. I said put out. And fags.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

True story.

Did he just call us...?
    No lie I looked for this pic after Chest poasted that and couldn't find it. Kudo'd, 5-starred, nominated and reported.

I was hoping to find a gif. I'm amazed st how hard it was to find this.