Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

according to my sources In Baltimore...

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,678 Founders Club
    I think we should push every lib in Baltimore into that city block, annex a few more blocks if necessary, and drone you fuckers too.

This idea shows promise
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited April 2015

Its amazing liberals are trying to justify this behavior, blaming whites, white cops, white republican politicians.

Chris Mathews blaming white-men corporate america for not giving these gangsters jobs. No shit? I think we should push every lib in Baltimore into that city block, annex a few more blocks if necessary, and drone you fuckers too.

Baltimore will be a crime free, entitlement free, questionable-lifestyle free (that's your kind Thomas), free market, wealthy, cultured city.

I'm not justifying anything.

But shooting people down in the street or ordering a drone strike on an American city sounds like a terrorist's wet dream.
    Nope, I'm just a boring fiscal conservative realist. But I'm hetro Tommy;))))
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Its amazing liberals are trying to justify this behavior, blaming whites, white cops, white republican politicians.

Chris Mathews blaming white-men corporate america for not giving these gangsters jobs. No shit? I think we should push every lib in Baltimore into that city block, annex a few more blocks if necessary, and drone you fuckers too.

Baltimore will be a crime free, entitlement free, questionable-lifestyle free (that's your kind Thomas), free market, wealthy, cultured city.

But shooting people down in the street or ordering a drone strike on an American city sounds like a terrorist's wet dream.
    For an alleged "fiscal conservative realist", you seem to be ignoring the real costs associated with the fallout of bombing and shooting our own people.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    Honestly, if I was a young Black kid... that grew up in a poor segregated neighborhood... with crumbling schools... and a target on my back... and was constantly told I would never amount to anything... I would have probably rallied the squad in Baltimore too. I don't want to trivialize their very real struggles and the fact that many of these youths will never be able to escape what hundreds of years of hate built around them to squeeze them dry, but sometimes I do wish I was them. Because then I'd be doing the things that this country was built on (American Revolution or nah?) instead of playing this bullshit game whereby I try to live a good life and use the system that was created to destroy me to actually get ahead. It's a Red Herring to think that being a good person and playing by the rules will get you a fair shake when you're a Black American. The country was built on dehumanizing and hating Blacks. BUILT ON IT. In sum, I pray for the kids out there tonight doing the dirty work that scares the shit out of racists. I pray for their safety. Because if you've ever been in Baltimore - the REAL Baltimore - you know that their days were numbered from the jump anyway. And quite frankly, mainstream America should be scared. Your collective hatred and/or apathy for those once enslaved in this nation is going to be its downfall one way
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    PurpleJ said:

Honestly, if I was a young Black kid... that grew up in a poor segregated neighborhood... with crumbling schools... and a target on my back... and was constantly told I would never amount to anything... I would have probably rallied the squad in Baltimore too. I don't want to trivialize their very real struggles and the fact that many of these youths will never be able to escape what hundreds of years of hate built around them to squeeze them dry, but sometimes I do wish I was them. Because then I'd be doing the things that this country was built on (American Revolution or nah?) instead of playing this bullshit game whereby I try to live a good life and use the system that was created to destroy me to actually get ahead. It's a Red Herring to think that being a good person and playing by the rules will get you a fair shake when you're a Black American. The country was built on dehumanizing and hating Blacks. BUILT ON IT. In sum, I pray for the kids out there tonight doing the dirty work that scares the shit out of racists. I pray for their safety. Because if you've ever been in Baltimore - the REAL Baltimore - you know that their days were numbered from the jump anyway. And quite frankly, mainstream America should be scared. Your collective hatred and/or apathy for those once enslaved in this nation is going to be its downfall one way

Great c/p, as always
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    PurpleJ said:

No racist crap

For an alleged "fiscal conservative realist", you seem to be ignoring the real costs associated with the fallout of bombing and shooting our own people.
    Wtf are you spewing out your worn out asshole? Fuck o dear stay on topic not stay on thomas.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

PurpleJ said:

No racist crap

Wtf are you spewing out your worn out asshole? Fuck o dear stay on topic not stay on thomas.
    Speaking of staying on topic...how do you explain the cost of bombing and shooting an American city?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,993 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Where did you this? Please share.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,993 Founders Club

90% of homicides there are committed by blacks, 90% of the suspects are black...100% of those 90% are prolly apart of the riots going on..

My solution? Trap them all on one block and Drone them . Baltimore will be 90% homocide and crime free in general:)

We don't use drones to kill Americans....oh wait.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Where did you this? Please share.
    Glad I signed back up for facebook for the lolz.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346