Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

according to my sources In Baltimore...

puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
90% of homicides there are committed by blacks, 90% of the suspects are black...100% of those 90% are prolly apart of the riots going on..

My solution? Trap them all on one block and Drone them . Baltimore will be 90% homocide and crime free in general:)

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    I want to vote every button on this post. So conflicted.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Facts are facts boobielips
    Its amazing liberals are trying to justify this behavior, blaming whites, white cops, white republican politicians.

Chris Mathews blaming white-men corporate america for not giving these gangsters jobs. No shit? I think we should push every lib in Baltimore into that city block, annex a few more blocks if necessary, and drone you fuckers too.

Baltimore will be a crime free, entitlement free, questionable-lifestyle free (that's your kind Thomas), free market, wealthy, cultured city.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    No racist crap
    edited April 2015
    *IMPORTANT UPDATE*

-Baltimore's liberal major is really cracking down. As of 5:05pm PST, She's imposing a 10pm curfew...TO-FUCKING-MORROW!!!!!!!!!!! No national guard tonight, no increased police presence, no license to kill for the peacemakers'. I hope the city burns and her dumbass gets forced to step down and fall on the rusty sword...then I hope she gets buttfucked to tears by all the business owners and cops being railroaded by the ignant gash and her libian decision making
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Its amazing liberals are trying to justify this behavior, blaming whites, white cops, white republican politicians.

Chris Mathews blaming white-men corporate america for not giving these gangsters jobs. No shit? I think we should push every lib in Baltimore into that city block, annex a few more blocks if necessary, and drone you fuckers too.

Baltimore will be a crime free, entitlement free, questionable-lifestyle free (that's your kind Thomas), free market, wealthy, cultured city.

I'm not justifying anything.

But shooting people down in the street or ordering a drone strike on an American city sounds like a terrorist's wet dream.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

But shooting people down in the street or ordering a drone strike on an American city sounds like a terrorist's wet dream.
    I would have been perfectly fine with a drone strike on Century Link Field last night.
    Soccer fans aren't people.

I would have been perfectly fine with a drone strike on Century Link Field last night.
    Soccer fans aren't people.
    Maybe we all can get along.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Such dead J
    dnc said:

Such dead J
    I was at the Ms game.
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

Such dead J
    I was at the Ms game.
    I stand corrected

YVBE
    Thank you puppy love for giving us yet another catchphrase. Holy fuckall!