Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

KG on the spring game..

2»

Comments

• phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,731
    Didnt know there was a spring game.

When does the season start? Who gives a shit about all this
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    phineas said:

What channel is it on?
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,731
    The pac12 network. Call your local cable provider and have him forward you onto his supervisor and maybe he might be able to help. But probably not
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club
    phineas said:

There isn't anymore. It's carnivals, coaches talking to 10 year olds on mics, cartwheels, cotton candy, and $10 parking money grabs.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,901 Founders Club
    phineas said:

The pac12 network. Call your local cable provider and have him forward you onto his supervisor @PhilBleenor and maybe he might be able to help. But probably not

FTFY
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

phineas said:

There isn't anymore. It's carnivals, coaches talking to 10 year olds on mics, Doogs stalking 16 year old boys, cartwheels, cotton candy, and $10 parking money grabs.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

haie said:

Christ, has Kim seen any of the other spring games in the pac 12? Fucking citrus tour across the west coast.

Utah Stanford and Beavs looked much worse than UWs spring practice.
    Flagged for watching so much dreck.
    Their offensive lines, or practice as a whole?
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303

phineas said:

There isn't anymore. It's carnivals, coaches talking to 10 year olds on mics, cartwheels, cotton candy, and $10 parking money grabs.
    Hey - what do you have against carnivals and cotton candy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2kyPg2Ckpw
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,030
    90sDawg said:

I went to the "event" but the problem was it was nothing more than a practice. Agree with the poster about it being a SUPER organized practice with very few players standing around. The problem, imo, is that is not a spring event that excites the fanbase...specifically the younger fan base (kids) let alone recruits who may have watched it on tv. It was a pretty stale environment in the stands. I was impressed with the coaching and the practice aspect of things. As an "event" it was lacking.

No sizzle?
  • 90sDawg90sDawg Member Posts: 28

90sDawg said:

I went to the "event" but the problem was it was nothing more than a practice. Agree with the poster about it being a SUPER organized practice with very few players standing around. The problem, imo, is that is not a spring event that excites the fanbase...specifically the younger fan base (kids) let alone recruits who may have watched it on tv. It was a pretty stale environment in the stands. I was impressed with the coaching and the practice aspect of things. As an "event" it was lacking.

No sizzle?
    One nice thing, not a single bubble screen thrown the entire practice. All passes down the field. That and some encouraging players on D - Dissly, Mathis, Qualls, McIntosh, Gardenhire, Hale, Turner all looked good to me - was sizle enough from a football perspective but my middle schooler could put on a better event to get people excited. Lame in that regard.