Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fun Little Story from 2010 Season

2»

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

salemcoog said:

Why couldn't Washington have hired Harbaugh instead of fucking Stanford, seriously....I am now a Michigan fan (love Harbaugh ball), living in Penn State Territory going to Ohio State Games, wishing UW was Washington and not Wisconsin . Fuck I hate Pool Boy

"Former Stanford Athletic Director Ted Leland, who hired Walsh in 1992, said Walsh was known for his dry sense of humor. He cited the time Walsh got into hot water after making disparaging comments about the University of Washington football team—comments that were published in the Sacramento Bee and picked up by newspapers across the country. "

Washington would and should sell their left nut to be Wisconsin, HTH
    Fuck that Coogit. Wisconsin was awful in the 80s, they're little bro to Ohio State, and they feed off of when State Penn and Michigan are down. They've had about 2-3 really good years and a lot of 8-4 seasons. They made a Rose Bowl by default because St Penn and Ohio State were banned. It would be like Arizona making a Rose Bowl because SC UCLA and whOregon were both banned from bowels (I know, hard to imagine since Oregon bought their way out of punishment).
    DOOG POST OF THE DAY!
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,988 Founders Club
    Alexis said:

salemcoog said:

Why couldn't Washington have hired Harbaugh instead of fucking Stanford, seriously....I am now a Michigan fan (love Harbaugh ball), living in Penn State Territory going to Ohio State Games, wishing UW was Washington and not Wisconsin . Fuck I hate Pool Boy

"Former Stanford Athletic Director Ted Leland, who hired Walsh in 1992, said Walsh was known for his dry sense of humor. He cited the time Walsh got into hot water after making disparaging comments about the University of Washington football team—comments that were published in the Sacramento Bee and picked up by newspapers across the country. "

Wazzu would and should sell their left nut to be Eastern

@ApostleofGrief???11???!! True??!!11??
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    next time I he comes to my office I'll actually ask him some questions about wine and post those insights on our subscriber's bored.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

salemcoog said:

Fuck that Coogit. Wisconsin was awful in the 80s, they're little bro to Ohio State, and they feed off of when State Penn and Michigan are down. They've had about 2-3 really good years and a lot of 8-4 seasons. They made a Rose Bowl by default because St Penn and Ohio State were banned. It would be like Arizona making a Rose Bowl because SC UCLA and whOregon were both banned from bowels (I know, hard to imagine since Oregon bought their way out of punishment).

Hi. You do realize what Washington football has been since 1991, right?

Take that and match it against Wisconsin. Testicles would most definitely be sold.