Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tuesday Official Game-Thread

NOGAF

Those exciting Mariner bats are back.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

#TheSeasonIsOver

Bullshit! This was just a minor setback. This only means that the mighty M's will go 161-1.

I hate the fucktarded M's fans.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,490
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fucking stupid they even made Paxton talk to the media. Mariners brought nothing to the plate and yet he has to explain the 2 runs he gave up.
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited April 2015
    haie said:

Fucking stupid they even made Paxton talk to the media. Mariners brought nothing to the plate and yet he has to explain the 2 runs he gave up.

When you don't score, there's a really good chance you'll lose. You don't get a point for a 0-0 draw in baseball. I think I'll keep wearing my SF Giants hat like I have since 2nd grade. Somebody let me know when the Mariners have won 3 World Series.

Remember, if you wear a Red Sox hat and somebody gives you shit, just remind them that the Seattle Rainiers were the AAA franchise for the Boston Red Sox. Then tell them to go fuck off.
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

#TheSeasonIsOver

Bullshit! This was just a minor setback. This only means that the mighty M's will go 161-1.

I hate the fucktarded M's fans.
    We've been proving you wrong since 1977 with the worst team in baseball over that period. Thanks Woody Woodpecker, Howard Lincoln, Chuck Armstrong, and John Ellis. You're 4 giant fucking idiots.