Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just Want to Throw This Out There

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Why is this an actual thread?

Pretty sure it started as sarcasm and some piled on the sarcasm and some actually took it seriously........and here we are.

This is what happens when your school forgets to play in the end of season tournament 4 years running.
    FYFMFE

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I apologize to the bored, my attempt at sarcasm led to a turrible thread.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,078
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm trying to think of the last really good white player to come out of WA after Hawes .... Gage maybe? Not a lot to think of up and down the coast either. Some guys that played on teams (I'm looking at you Stanford, OSU, Utah, ASU) but nobody really elite it seems since Love and Singler. Am I missing someone?

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I'm trying to think of the last really good white player to come out of WA after Hawes .... Gage maybe? Not a lot to think of up and down the coast either. Some guys that played on teams (I'm looking at you Stanford, OSU, Utah, ASU) but nobody really elite it seems since Love and Singler. Am I missing someone?

Joe Harris?
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

Wiltjer?
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,078
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ah yes! I guess technically one could throw Kelly Olynik in there too. Kamloops isn't on the Canadian plains so I'll count it. Not that anyone considered him elite as a recruit. Weight rooms guys, use them.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,854

Wiltjer?
    Wiltjer is from Oregon.

Dude name Joe Harris is the last really good white player to come out of WA. You may catch him on the court if you ever watch this guy named LeBron James.

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,905
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2015
    How about this for a plan?
    How about Romar and staff just recruit the BEST FUCKING PLAYERS and ACTUALLY DEVELOP THEIR TALENT!!???

Who the fuck cares what race or nationality they are? Just make them play well or gtfo
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

How about this for a plan?
    How about Romar and staff just recruit the BEST FUCKING PLAYERS and ACTUALLY DEVELOP THEIR TALENT!!???

Who the fuck cares what race or nationality they are? Just make them play well or gtfo

Listen, if you're not going to build on the romar hates white people narrative, I don't want you posting in this thread