Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Damoan

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,341 Founders Club

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Police = Isis?

That's pretty fucked up in the head.
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    I'm sure not all police are that bad. The senator should not generalize like that. Makes him as ignorant as Rush.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,477
    Can't believe there wasn't naked chics or firewater in this thread. Bait and switch thread title.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Well let's see, cops steal your money and property. That's fairly Isis like. They kill unarmed men. That's pretty Isis like. They're all assholes. That's Isis like. I'm sure they're overwhelmingly religious. Isis like. Other than that, yeah, nothing in common.

Well let's see, cops steal your money and property. That's fairly Isis like. They kill unarmed men. That's pretty Isis like. They're all assholes. That's Isis like. I'm sure they're overwhelmingly religious. Isis like. Other than that, yeah, nothing in common.

that's pretty fucked up in the head
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,341 Founders Club
    edited March 2015

Is not fucked up that he said it, it's fucked up that it's true. And it's not just a few bad apples either, it's become endemic.

Try being pulled over in Bellevue/Clyde Hill/Medina/Kirkland/Redmond and not being treated like you're a Crip or Blood in Compton. Then pop-off.
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    I was driving through Medina the other day (the back route to 520) and saw a Clyde Hill cop texting while driving. Those fuckers are hypocrites.
    pawz said:

Is not fucked up that he said it, it's fucked up that it's true. And it's not just a few bad apples either, it's become endemic.

Try being pulled over in Bellevue/Clyde Hill/Medina/Kirkland/Redmond and not being treated like you're a Crip or Blood in Compton. Then pop-off.
    Sounds like you were pretty fucked up in the head before the Bellevue/Clyde Hill/Medina/Kirkland/Redmond ISIS Cell lopped it off.

pawz said:

Sounds like you were pretty fucked up in the head before the Bellevue/Clyde Hill/Medina/Kirkland/Redmond ISIS Cell lopped it off.
    #icantbreathe
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    OZONE said:

I'm sure not all police are that bad. The senator should not generalize like that. Makes him as ignorant as Rush obama.

Fixed that for ya.
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    pawz said:

Try following the law. Then you won't be pulled over. Break the law....all bets are off. Pretty simple.

To suggest that police = ISIS is completely FS. It's right up there with "all blacks are thugs." Sure, there are bad apples. But the vast majority are in it to do the right thing. Spend a day in a police officer's shoes, then pop-off. Oh, and 'Hands up, don't shoot."
    HuskyInAZ said:

pawz said:

Try following the law. Then you won't be pulled over. Break the law....all bets are off. Pretty simple.
    Try driving a beater in Medina. Not if, it's when ... been there, done that.

Please keep in mind, I'm white, college educated and I know better than to speed in Medina. Still got pulled over.

So which law did I break?

HuskyInAZ said:

pawz said:

To suggest that police = ISIS is completely FS. It's right up there with "all blacks are thugs."
    No shit. Speaking for myself its hyperbole.

The fact that it hits so close to home is the problem in the first place.

HuskyInAZ said:

pawz said:

Spend a day in a police officer's shoes, then pop-off. Oh, and 'Hands up, don't shoot."
    My favorite red-herring.

in Bellevue/Clyde Hill/Medina/Kirkland/Redmond I'd be glad to. In spite of the gravy-est beats possible, the over-bearing, power tripping, ego-maniacal nature of the majority is abhorrent. To see suzy soccer milf treated like an eminent, felonious threat to society is not only a joke, it's a glaring indictment on the institutional nature of the problem.

While there are plenty of good cops, the institutions that govern them have come to create policies, procedures, and cultures, that errode public trust and respect. That antagonistic nature of the departments are building an epic, animus snowball of mutual contempt.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
    Us against them never ends well when one party is armed and attracts a personality that is authoritarian and controlling by nature.

COEXIST
    That isn't what he said but, you go ahead and believe that if you must.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club

HuskyInAZ said:

pawz said:

Try following the law. Then you won't be pulled over. Break the law....all bets are off. Pretty simple
    Let's all take a moment and let that sink in. An American citizen is telling another American citizen that if you break the law "all bets are off". That's the country we're living in right now. This is something people actually think is ok. Jesus
    who?

That isn't what he said but, you go ahead and believe that if you must.

Why don't you 'splain for us exactly what he meant. So far your contributions to this thread have amounted to petty quips bordering on name-calling - the last vestige of a man without a debatable position.

Please, entertain us.

HuskyInAZ said:

pawz said:

Try following the law. Then you won't be pulled over. Break the law....all bets are off. Pretty simple
    Let's all take a moment and let that sink in. An American citizen is telling another American citizen that if you break the law "all bets are off". That's the country we're living in right now. This is something people actually think is ok. Jesus.

This. It's become ok, and "they" (hi @sarktastic!) would tell you its ok for Suzy soccer MILF who rolled through a stop-sign to be treated like she orchestrated the heist in Heat.

HuskyInAZ said:

pawz said:

Let's all take a moment and let that sink in. An American citizen is telling another American citizen that if you break the law "all bets are off". That's the country we're living in right now. This is something people actually think is ok. Jesus
    who?
    REAL Harvey Road.
    ...Wait a minute... Suzy Soccer Milf is black, drives a beater and cruises Medina at night?