Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

“History is written by the winners.” ― Emperor Napoléon Bonaparte

2»

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,230
    d2d said:

dflea said:

My grandfather would kick your fuckin' Viet Nam war losing ass right into the dirt for being the Nazi loving piece of shit you are, d2d. Was Germany given the short end of the stick after WWI - sure, but that's what happens when you fucking lose.

Patton may have hated the Russians, but you can bet your sad fuckin' ass that he hated Nazis worse.

What a fuckin' piece of shit you are.

Your grandfather? So WTF has your family done in the past two generations to serve your country?

My family has served in every war since the French and Indian War.

BTW, we wouldn't have lost 55,000 Americans in Viet Nam if the fucking French had lost their colonies after WW2. Sometime you should investigate the mineral wealth of SE Asia. That was why the French wouldn't give it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssC77hapv0g
    Too bad your whole bloodline wasn't eliminated , you fucking shitstain. Fuck your family for spawning you.

My dad served in the US Army, you stupid fuck. I'm a type-1 diabetic, so there was no way for me to serve, so fuck you, you Nazi-loving cunt.

50.000+ soldiers died in Viet Nam, yet you didn't - probably because you played dead when the shit started, or you hauled garbage while the men went out and fought.

Keep talking about France and liberals so everyone will be distracted from the fact that you're a Nazi sympathizer. Politicians aren't the lowest form of life - you are.
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    dflea said:

d2d said:

dflea said:

My grandfather would kick your fuckin' Viet Nam war losing ass right into the dirt for being the Nazi loving piece of shit you are, d2d. Was Germany given the short end of the stick after WWI - sure, but that's what happens when you fucking lose.

Patton may have hated the Russians, but you can bet your sad fuckin' ass that he hated Nazis worse.

What a fuckin' piece of shit you are.

Your grandfather? So WTF has your family done in the past two generations to serve your country?

My family has served in every war since the French and Indian War.

BTW, we wouldn't have lost 55,000 Americans in Viet Nam if the fucking French had lost their colonies after WW2. Sometime you should investigate the mineral wealth of SE Asia. That was why the French wouldn't give it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssC77hapv0g
    Too bad your whole bloodline wasn't eliminated , you fucking shitstain. Fuck your family for spawning you.

My dad served in the US Army, you stupid fuck. I'm a type-1 diabetic, so there was no way for me to serve, so fuck you, you Nazi-loving cunt.

50.000+ soldiers died in Viet Nam, yet you didn't - probably because you played dead when the shit started, or you hauled garbage while the men went out and fought.

Keep talking about France and liberals so everyone will be distracted from the fact that you're a Nazi sympathizer. Politicians aren't the lowest form of life - you are.
    Relax and eat a bag of Oreos.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    I can always tell when flea is having a tough day at work.