Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

“History is written by the winners.” ― Emperor Napoléon Bonaparte

d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
edited March 2015 in Tug Tavern
I've always liked this quote, and think about it often when reading about WW2 and Hitler. Some of you should watch this. It's 6.5 hours, but argues the German side of the story. Although WWI was never fought on German Soil, the Treaty of Versaile was completely one sided. Germany lost significant amounts of territory and was forced to pay crushing reparations.

Although Hitler murdered 6 million Jews, (plus 6 million Gypsies (3 million), Gays (1.5 million), and others who the Jews never mention). Stalin murdered several million more Germans than 12 million, plus millions of Russian POWs. American historian never talk about that. Although we are to believe that Hitler was the Anti-Christ, he was beloved by Germans Austrians, Hungarians, Czechs, Slavs, Muslims and others who had been persecuted by British, French, and Spanish Colonialists for centuries.

Frankly, I agree with General Patton who said, "'Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politicians. They always stop short and leave us with another war to fight." We should have nuked Moscow when we had the chance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    What about the millions George Bush murdered?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,120 Founders Club
    And no one talks about the shit that Japan pulled.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    How many Japanese did America kill in Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

But lets act like we are holier than thou.
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510

This just proves one of my theories that most american supporters of Israel can't stand Jews.

They only like Israel because their president is even more right wing that Reagan was.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,230
    edited March 2015
    My grandfather would kick your fuckin' Viet Nam war losing ass right into the dirt for being the Nazi loving piece of shit you are, d2d. Was Germany given the short end of the stick after WWI - sure, but that's what happens when you fucking lose.

Patton may have hated the Russians, but you can bet your sad fuckin' ass that he hated Nazis worse.

What a fuckin' piece of shit you are.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,230

2001400ex said:

How many Japanese did America kill in Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

But lets act like we are holier than thou.

The U.S. dropped two bombs on the Japanese to avoid casualties that would have run into the millions. That simple math you dumb motherfucker, not some statement on morality.

Anyone who thinks dropping nukes was some message from God deserves to die in a fire.

Exactly.. Don't want to get fucked up in war? Then don't start a fuckin' war with someone who's going to kick your ass in order to win.

Of course, if you DO get your ass kicked and get jobbed in the surrender treaty, some piece of shit like d2d will feel sorry for you 70 years after the fact and disrespect the veterans who handed you that asskicking you had coming.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Hitler's a good guy.
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    PurpleJ said:

And no one talks about the shit that Japan pulled.

Not so. Here's why I was in El Paso. I may be old, but I can still do this every year. I march with the children of a WW2 Philippine US Army Scout. He retired as Command Sergeant Major, USA. One son was a West Point Grad. Another was a Colonel, USMC, The other son was Army ROTC retired as a Colonel, USA. Plus his 2 daughters. None would be alive he had not survived the Death March and almost 4 years in a POW camp. BTW when WW2 started, the Philippines were sovereign US Territory, the same as Alaska and Hawaii, and Filipinos were US Citizens.

bataanmarch.com/

edited March 2015
    dflea said:

My grandfather would kick your fuckin' Viet Nam war losing ass right into the dirt for being the Nazi loving piece of shit you are, d2d. Was Germany given the short end of the stick after WWI - sure, but that's what happens when you fucking lose.

Patton may have hated the Russians, but you can bet your sad fuckin' ass that he hated Nazis worse.

What a fuckin' piece of shit you are.

Your grandfather? So WTF has your family done in the past two generations to serve your country?

My family has served in every war since the French and Indian War.

BTW, we wouldn't have lost 55,000 Americans in Viet Nam if the fucking French had lost their colonies after WW2. Sometime you should investigate the mineral wealth of SE Asia. That was why the French wouldn't give it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssC77hapv0g
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    d2d said:

I've always liked this quote, and think about it often when reading about WW2 and Hitler. Some of you should watch this. It's 6.5 hours, but argues the German side of the story. Although WWI was never fought on German Soil, the Treaty of Versaile was completely one sided. Germany lost significant amounts of territory and was forced to pay crushing reparations.

Although Hitler murdered 6 million Jews, (plus 6 million Gypsies (3 million), Gays (1.5 million), and others who the Jews never mention). Stalin murdered several million more Germans than 12 million, plus millions of Russian POWs. American historian never talk about that. Although we are to believe that Hitler was the Anti-Christ, he was beloved by Germans Austrians, Hungarians, Czechs, Slavs, Muslims and others who had been persecuted by British, French, and Spanish Colonialists for centuries.

Frankly, I agree with General Patton who said, "'Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politicians. They always stop short and leave us with another war to fight." We should have nuked Moscow when we had the chance.

Yet you just said in another thread that Israel should get reparations from their defeated invaders.

Are you always this simple?

Hitler's a good guy.

BTW, Hitler was a piece of shit. I had family die in Auschwitz.

But pay attention to how Antisemitism started in Germany. It started with "Income Inequality". Sound familiar? The Libtard Jews in this country who blindly voted for Obama twice are fucking idiots, the same as anybody who voted for that piece of shit twice.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    d2d said:

Hitler's a good guy.

But pay attention to how Antisemitism started in Germany. It started with "Income Inequality". Sound familiar? The Libtard Jews in this country who blindly voted for Obama twice are fucking idiots, the same as anybody who voted for that piece of shit twice.
    Lol. You fucking liar.
    edited March 2015

d2d said:

Yet you just said in another thread that Israel should get reparations from their defeated invaders.

Are you always this simple?
    That's not what I said.

It's very interesting that the only country in the world that doesn't benefit from the International Law of Conquer is Israel. BTW, maybe some of the Libtards can explain how Israel is "Occupying" Palestinian Territory when the West Bank belonged to Jordan when the 1967 War started and Jordan invaded Israel? Why isn't Jordan claiming that it's still Jordan?

In fact, how can any court grant standing to a country that didn't exist at the time of alleged "occupation"? Any legal argument against Israel is completely contrived for the convenience of screwing Israel.

See, Johnson v. M'Intosh, 21 U.S. (8 Wheat.) 543 (1823), holding, "The acts of the several colonial assemblies, prohibiting purchases from the Indians, have also been relied on, as proving, that, independent of such prohibitions, Indian deeds would be valid. But, we think this fact, at most, equivocal. While the existence of such purchases would justify their prohibition, even by colonies which considered Indian deeds as previously invalid, the fact that such acts have been generally passed, is strong evidence of the general opinion, that such purchases are opposed by the soundest principles of wisdom and national policy." Mr. Chief Justice MARSHALL delivered the opinion of the Court.

Johnson's continuing prominence is reinforced every year in law schools, where it is the very first case most beginning students read in their required course in Property. See also, Robert Williams, Jr., The American Indian in Western Legal Thought: The Discourses of Conquest (1989). Williams is masterful in his research and examination of the Christian, European foundations for the invasion of the Western Hemisphere. His discussion of the Elizabethan colonization of Ireland and, through extension of the same legal doctrines, native North America, is excellent. I'll even give you two links:

https://law.resource.org/pub/us/case/reporter/US/21/21.US.543.html

amazon.com/American-Indian-Western-Legal-Thought/dp/0195050223/ref=sr_1_1_twi_2_har?ie=UTF8&qid=1427266593&sr=8-1&keywords=The+American+Indian+in+Western+Legal+Thought%3A+The+Discourses+of+Conquest

There was no peace treaty that ended the 1967 War. The UN passed a Resolution to stop it and Israel obeyed it. (How novel. Probably the first time a country ever obeyed a UN Resolution?) The only treaty was the one Jimmy Carter negotiated with Egypt in 1979, in which Israel gave the Sinai back, and Egypt has honored the treaty ever since.

Any judgement of the UN is completely fucking worthless. It's premise that nations will ignore their own self interest for the "common good" is completely fucking naive. All you need to do is follow Obubba and HIS "self interest" co-opting the the interests of the United States.

Finally, to the People's Republic of Fremont.

d2d said:

Hitler's a good guy.

Lol. You fucking liar.
    Not so. You ARE a fucking idiot.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    d2d said:

dflea said:

BTW, we wouldn't have lost 55,000 Americans in Viet Nam if the fucking French had lost their colonies after WW2. Sometime you should investigate the mineral wealth of SE Asia. That was why the French wouldn't give it up.

By the way, we also wouldn't have lost 55,000 Americans in Viet Nam if our government didn't didn't use a false flag (gulf of tonkin) as a pretense to go to war. We also wouldn't have lost near that many (including my grandfather) if we didn't perform science experiments on our troops in the form of extremely toxic chemicals that led to the death of many good Americans who believed they were doing the right thing and were betrayed on multiple levels. Agent Orange was also produced by our good friends at Monsanto.

d2d said:

dflea said:

By the way, we also wouldn't have lost 55,000 Americans in Viet Nam if our government didn't didn't use a false flag (gulf of tonkin) as a pretense to go to war. We also wouldn't have lost near that many (including my grandfather) if we didn't perform science experiments on our troops in the form of extremely toxic chemicals that led to the death of many good Americans who believed they were doing the right thing and were betrayed on multiple levels. Agent Orange was also produced by our good friends at Monsanto.
    But it started with the fucking French. Most man-made disasters can be be blamed on the fucking French if you try just a little bit.

Last week I found out that the KOMO helicopter that crashed was made in France. Go figure.

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    d2d said:

Hitler's a good guy.

*sizzle*
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    it's a very good thing parents of recruits don't read THIS bored.