Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

what will be the 3 annual plungers this year

2»

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    McRib said:

Is it wrong to mention Boise State as a plunger game?

THIS. And wouldn't it just set the tone for another 7 and 6 bonanza.
    Very well could come to fruition.
    If Boise plungers Washington, 7-6 is very unlikely.

It would be the 2008 Oregon game all over again for Doog Nation. Get your screenshots now while you still can.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

McRib said:

Is it wrong to mention Boise State as a plunger game?

THIS. And wouldn't it just set the tone for another 7 and 6 bonanza.
    Very well could come to fruition.
    If Boise plungers Washington, 7-6 is very unlikely.

It would be the 2008 Oregon game all over again for Doog Nation. Get your screenshots now while you still can.
    You'll see a lot of "I had always believed in Sark until the Boise game" although there should have been so many more eye openers to Sark being a shitty coach.

Just like people who just now realized Kim is an idiot after Oregon got a slap on the wrist were missing the boat.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Oregon will be a plunger rape, unfortunately. Look at the one constant among every team that has beaten them recently: dominant DL that can control the line of scrimmage and effectively neuter the read option. Our DL? :|
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    I am going out on a limb and saying that they will not suffer 1 if the criteria is 20+.

If it happens, I will stop posting on this site when the clock hit :00 in the 4th qtr.

Free screenshot.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I am going out on a limb and saying that they will not suffer 1 if the criteria is 20+.

If it happens, I will stop posting on this site when the clock hit :00 in the 4th qtr.

Free screenshot.

Bold statement. It will probably happen at least once. I do think the 30+ point plungers won't happen this year. We are still going 7-6 though.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

Free screenshot.

Well nice knowing ya.

Sark has lost by 20+ points as follows:

Year One: 3 times
    Year Two: 4 times(all by 30+)
    Year Three: 2 times(every loss by double figures though)
    Year Four: 3 times(all by 30+)

With this quick no huddle offense that means more possessions for both teams so if a game gets ugly the more likely you can really get plunger raped.

I think Stanford, UCLA for sure and most likely Oregon as well.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Free screenshot.

What username will you switch to when the inevitable happens?
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

Free screenshot.

We will cross that bridge when we get there.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Free screenshot.

Allow me to be the first to properly welcome FactChecker to this bored:

LEAVE!