Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wilner Woodshed's the Pac12 Network

2»

Comments

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    Win or GTFO. 20 million gifted a year is enough to play championship football.

We got the stadium, we can add some waterfalls in the locker room if that makes a difference.

At some point everyone is going to have nice shit. The shittiest beat down car in 2050 will be amazing.

Win and they will come.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Fuck off, so this is what it's come to...debating teevee network revenues

Doogles - do me a favor, don't go chasin waterfalls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoKufWbP_L4

Do us proud, cause I don't want no scrubs
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    edited March 2015
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

The bottom line is that most of the schools in the Big 10 and SEC are totally invested in everything about their schools ... in the PAC we have so many other interests that we're not invested in sitting down on Saturday afternoon and planning our time around the baseball team.

Think about it this way ... LSU fills up 10k per game for baseball. PAC schools? Not so much. That's one of the biggest differences.

Of course, the other primary difference is that those outside of the West Coast could care less about the PAC for the most part ... whereas people from around the country have ties to the Big 10 and SEC.

Why would you want to watch college baseball when you could in the mountains, on your boat, chilling on the beach, etc.
    You realize you just proved my point?
    That was also my point. It was rhetorical.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club

WTF?!? I mean WTF!!!!

I drop an Ashley Adamson reference and it gets one upvote and one WTF!.

Somebody else drops pics of Larry Fucking Scott and they get two Awesomes.

That's just wrong.

Mine moves

That's creeping me out.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    I think the biggest takeaway from this topic is that Larry Scott is like Emmert.

When the economy collapsed in 2008, Emmert did nothing special to protect the UW from the disaster. We were sold a bag of shit by the media - including doogman- that Emmert was exceptional. That turned out not to be true because any fuckstick from More_cock to S14aFS could have done the same shit Emmert did in 2008.

Same with Backhand Larry. The cocksmoker didn't sign any kind of deal outside of Tom fucking Hansen that anyone of us fucksticks could negotiate.

Emmert and Larry Scott are Doog legends that are on a higher mantle than Sark. Except for Kim of course.

His whole life revolves around sucking off Sark and gaping his asshole for Emmert.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    all I know is I haven't seen a Pac12 game in the 3 years it's been in existence...It appears that any Pac12 game worth watching is on ESPN or one of the Fox channels and the tier 3 games that uber-AD Woodtard has added to the schedule are the ones on Pac12.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club
    Meek said:

all I know is I haven't seen a Pac12 game in the 3 years it's been in existence...It appears that any Pac12 game worth watching is on ESPN or one of the Fox channels and the tier 3 games that uber-AD Woodtard has added to the schedule are the ones on Pac12.

I have DirecTV and I'm not switching to Dish or Comcast just to get get the PAC12 Network. Even if Direct and PAC12 come to an agreement, I probably won't pay to get it to see 1 or 2 games a year when I can head to sports bar to catch those 1 or 2 games a year.

Most More than 81% of the games on PAC12 are dreckfests anyway.