Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Banner On Top of The Page Needs to LEAVE!

RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
If you are going the funny route, there are better choices.

Comments

• santanasantana Member Posts: 75
    ^^ humor superiority guy
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    subscribers who pay $120/yr voted for the banner on the premium boards so if you're just here for the free boreds I'm going to have to say sorry.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    Meek said:

subscribers who pay $120/yr voted for the banner on the premium boards so if you're just here for the free boreds I'm going to have to say sorry.

Are we seriously using the same jokes 5 years in a row?
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

Meek said:

Maybe it's just me, but the gun thing seems a bit much.

Meek said:

although it feels like five years in a row, this place where free speech is acceptable has only been a respectable bidness for a year. i do feel ya though irishdog... actually, the reality is it's been 10 years in a row and we only started bitching five years ago and dawgman decided that friending woody was the most important thing.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    Meek said:

Meek said:

although it feels like five years in a row, this place where free speech is acceptable has only been a respectable bidness for a year. i do feel ya though irishdog... actually, the reality is it's been 10 years in a row and we only started bitching five years ago and dawgman decided that friending woody was the most important thing.
    Meek said:

are we seriously having this thread conversation for the 5th year in a row?

I should have linked the reference to help out.
    it's not a joke unfortunately... there are multiple topics that have been stuck in groundhog day mode for 5 years in a row. HTH
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Meek said:

Meek said:

We started bitching much before 5 years ago. Some people like to forget UW had to beat Finland to go 1-11 a few years before they went 0-12. *sizzle*
  • Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763

Disagree
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Meek said:

Meek said:

We started bitching much before 5 years ago. Some people like to forget UW had to beat Finland to go 1-11 a few years before they went 0-12. *sizzle*
    Simple fact.

If you weren't hating everything about the direction of this program after Gilby's Huskies lost at home to Nevada, you're a bandwagoner.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

Meek said:

Meek said:

Simple fact.

If you weren't hating everything about the direction of this program after Gilby's Huskies lost at home to Nevada, you're a bandwagoner.
    The judges would also accept the UCLA plunger raping the week before or Ohio St embarrassment to start the season.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

Meek said:

Meek said:

Simple fact.

If you weren't hating everything about the direction of this program after Rick got plunger raped by Miami 65-7, you're a bandwagoner.
    Fixed for accuracy.
  • santanasantana Member Posts: 75

Meek said:

Meek said:

Simple fact.

The judges would also accept the UCLA plunger raping the week before or Ohio St embarrassment to start the season.
    Punt on 3rd down. Lulz
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Meek said:

Meek said:

Simple fact.

If you weren't hating everything about the direction of this program after Rick got plunger raped by Miami 65-7, you're a bandwagoner.
    Fixed for accuracy.
    That loss said a lot, but even I have enough perspective to not panic less than a year after winning a Rose Bowl and popping off.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Disagree. That banner is some of Race's best work. Beautiful in its simplicity.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

Meek said:

Meek said:

Simple fact.

Fixed for accuracy.
    That loss said a lot, but even I have enough perspective to not panic less than a year after winning a Rose Bowl and popping off.
    Agreed I didn't actually start losing faith in this program until they fired Rick in June of 2003. Gilby was a proven loser at Cal.

Then to bring him back after underachieving going 6-6 had me worried we were fucked which has been true.

If they were truly upset with Rick they should have let him coached out the 2003 season then fire him at the end of the year. UW didn't have a losing season at that time in 27 years and could have easily brought in a big time coach so the program didn't have to suffer through a 1-10, 2-9 and ultimately an 0-12.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Meek said:

Meek said:

Simple fact.

Fixed for accuracy.
    Agreed I didn't actually start losing faith in this program until they fired Rick in June of 2003. Gilby was a proven loser at Cal.

Then to bring him back after underachieving going 6-6 had me worried we were fucked which has been true.

If they were truly upset with Rick they should have let him coached out the 2003 season then fire him at the end of the year. UW didn't have a losing season at that time in 27 years and could have easily brought in a big time coach so the program didn't have to suffer through a 1-10, 2-9 and ultimately an 0-12.
    I think Gilby had a CONTRACT.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited August 2013

It's not bad, and it was chuckle worthy, but Fetters at the kick ass presser with lemon party on the tv is Race's best work I have seen.

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

It's not bad, and it was chuckle worthy, but Fetters at the kick ass presser with lemon party on the tv is Race's best work I have seen.

This banner is ill-placed as it forces you to scroll down to see the start of every page.

The lemon party on the tv was perhaps the greatest piece of work I've ever seen from Race.