Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Another $12c gas tax in olympia

For the same old lies about cutting congestion. This time on 167 and hwy 9. What about using the previous 10cent gas tax pushed and passed by Skeletor Gregoire. Or the other gas taxes that have made a gallon of gas the most expensive in the country?

Those tax hikes arent frozen after a certain project. Theyre used forever, for continuing projects. Why do dems have to find a scapegoat (hwy 167), like the need for 12 more cents will help that problem? Those 12 cents will be spread out and wasted like every other gas tax hike. Fuck you! Show 100% transparency on how $ was spent on the last hike and exactly where and how this 12 cents will be spent this time and we'll talk. I wanna know how that 12 cents will be spent AFTER the 167 project is complete.

The media says there's bi-partison support. My fucking white ass. Find me a republican who's voting for this , a nd if so he can kiss re-election goodbye. Dems love cheap gas so they can immediately slip in a gas tax proposal. Gas will be back to $3.50 /gallon in 6months to a year. What then? The very class the left proclaims to protect is the one they fuck to tears. Then they blame the 1%

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm still too upset about light rail (LOL!) and big bertha getting stuck to comment on this.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Don't forget that they are going to fuck those of us on the Eastside to tears with the 405 toll lanes. BOHICA!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,952
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Upvoted for Skeletor Gregoire but this is just more of the one percent (especially the .1 percent) moving the tax burden on to the peasants

Example: If Joe Sixpack makes $60k a year and Chatch makes 2 million (really doubtful, but humour me)and they both drive 10,000 miles, the tax will take a much bigger percentage of Joe's income.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Uh, I kind of said the same thing in one sentence. Thanks J but id rather just get your opinion or a contribution without a long winded link. Next Freethomas will reply with a 'free pub' reply. What do you think of paying twice or 3 times f or a road youve already paid for? Tax the newcomers to the state, go back 10-15 years and bill those motherfucking Massachusetts, Michigan and illinois transplants. Bill me for maintenance but not overflow projects. Then repeal the tax when the scapegoat project gets done. Put a time limit on the tax. Just like Barbara Hedges $50 premium on season tickets for projects. Nice she lied about repealing it. Exact daggum same thing the state should do, then follow through. Dems just figure taxpayers will forget...and they do. Just like gullible season ticket holders did.

I cancelled after 25 years. 5 years too late. I payed for tyrone and that was the last straw. Should have cancelled when that bug-eyed bitch whore first rolled onto campus.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Uh, I kind of said the same thing in one sentence. Thanks J but id rather just get your opinion or a contribution without a long winded link. Next Freethomas will reply with a 'free pub' reply. What do you think of paying twice or 3 times f or a road youve already paid for? Tax the newcomers to the state, go back 10-15 years and bill those motherfucking Massachusetts, Michigan and illinois transplants. Bill me for maintenance but not overflow projects. Then repeal the tax when the scapegoat project gets done. Put a time limit on the tax. Just like Barbara Hedges $50 premium on season tickets for projects. Nice she lied about repealing it. Exact daggum same thing the state should do, then follow through. Dems just figure taxpayers will forget...and they do. Just like gullible season ticket holders did.

I cancelled after 25 years. 5 years too late. I payed for tyrone and that was the last straw. Should have cancelled when that bug-eyed bitch whore first rolled onto campus.

You off your meds again?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Got anything to say? Obvious youre a sophomore at green river, with your Mero and mullet tight. When you eventually get into the job market, @$21,000/year because of your prized AA degree that took you 5 years to complete, this topic might hit home. Ask your mommy in the meantime.

being you drove your bitchin 4 wheeler from Oregon to eastern washington, have you found a way to commute to 'college'? Do you do it impress the south sound bitches?
  • Options

Got anything to say? Obvious youre a sophomore at green river, with your Mero and mullet tight. When you eventually get into the job market, @$21,000/year because of your prized AA degree that took you 5 years to complete, this topic might hit home. Ask your mommy in the meantime.

being you drove your bitchin 4 wheeler from Oregon to eastern washington, have you found a way to commute to 'college'? Do you do it impress the south sound bitches?

Isn't that ironic?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    You know what ironic means youngster? Should have sat thru english class instead of ditching to hangout at the local Sevy.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:
    Good information. One thing I'd like to see them add is the B&O tax. As that is a tax on small businesses (based on top line revenue), which should be included as a direct tax burden to the owners of schedule C and 1065 businesses.
  • Options
    Ex your disguise was blown awhile ago.. Anybody with a clue about business knows what a b&o tax is. By going to kahn academy and reading and writing every definition verbatim makes you look like the tard you are. We all know you are in "school" learning business, but please layoff the bullshit and bring an original and practical thought. We all took business calculus (youll take it next year), and we all knew we'd never use it in the real world. Kinda like your plagiarized definitions of business terms. That wont get you anywhere in life. Join the real world of business and check back....say maybe 10-15 years from now. You dig you foolish little tard?
  • Options
    Shit ive been whooshed. Ex is a joker. My bad....last time I reply. I suggest you do the same Sark, Race...figured you would have sniffed him out Race
  • Options
    loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    Is there going to be a tax on passports?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

FREE PUB!!1!
  • Options

Ex your disguise was blown awhile ago.. Anybody with a clue about business knows what a b&o tax is. By going to kahn academy and reading and writing every definition verbatim makes you look like the tard you are. We all know you are in "school" learning business, but please layoff the bullshit and bring an original and practical thought. We all took business calculus (youll take it next year), and we all knew we'd never use it in the real world. Kinda like your plagiarized definitions of business terms. That wont get you anywhere in life. Join the real world of business and check back....say maybe 10-15 years from now. You dig you foolish little tard?

Lol that's awesome, nice rant. I like the dude who calls others stupid, then doesn't post one fact. Kinda like race.
  • Options

Shit ive been whooshed. Ex is a joker. My bad....last time I reply. I suggest you do the same Sark, Race...figured you would have sniffed him out Race

Now that's funny shit. But I like it. You and the two others that don't post facts, clearly should stop responding. @RaceBannon. Thoughts?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,231
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Now that's funny shit. But I like it. You and the two others that don't post facts, clearly should stop responding. @RaceBannon. Thoughts?
    Every post I have made here is factual. I can't help it if the facts make your hero look like the tool he is
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,480
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Honda, do you even like the huskies?
  • Options
    Doogles said:

Was a season ticket holder before you were a glimmer in your mom's eye.
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Doogles said:

Was a season ticket holder before you were a glimmer in your mom's eye.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvVR3FjyoR8