Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I am sick of King County liberals living off welfare and government spending.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,432
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

This is a nationwide trend (state by state, there are probably some exceptions before d2d finds one). I'm too lazy (actually I'm sort of busy too) to link it right now...facts are out there though.

You mean population centers pay more taxes than desolate areas? Not exactly breaking news.
    Spokane is desolate? Now that is news, better let them know.
    Pretty sure they already do.
    No, that's the problem. People in places like that DON'T know about life in the outside world. They just think they do.

Last year a friend sent me a map of the United States where each state received a color based on the number of passports per capita. The map wouldn't surprise you.
    I'm a man of the people. You're an elitist
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Passion said:

This is a nationwide trend (state by state, there are probably some exceptions before d2d finds one). I'm too lazy (actually I'm sort of busy too) to link it right now...facts are out there though.

You mean population centers pay more taxes than desolate areas? Not exactly breaking news.
    No, that's the problem. People in places like that DON'T know about life in the outside world. They just think they do.

Last year a friend sent me a map of the United States where each state received a color based on the number of passports per capita. The map wouldn't surprise you.
    What's with the labels, man?
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,957
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2015
    Passion said:

I think the same could easily be said about your judgements of them and their worlds...

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

It is to many.

I don't have a problem with rural people. Many of Bill's family lives/lived in rural areas. People need to be aware of facts though before they spout off though.

Ideally people would unite regardless of ideology, race, religion, creed, socioeconomic status and vote out the crooks, change laws so they favor the middle class, and kill lobbyists, but that's probably a pipe dream.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited February 2015

Passion said:

Going to Juarez on spring break is always special.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

It's pretty hard not to get something from the government when they are throwing out trillions of dollars a year to buy votes. That doesn't mean one can't be in favor or reigning in spending and lowering taxes.

I like good roads. I don't have an issue with gas taxes. I like the safety net. I don't have an issue with unemployment or welfare. I do have an issue with it as a way of life from generation to generation. Its destructive

I'm pretty sure the executives at Solyandra were against corporate welfare. Hypocrisy is a human condition but its no excuse to give to government control of every area of our lives.

Classy poast.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,281
    loadsock said:

So if you don't have a passport yet have the ability to produce the bread and wheat to produce much of the sandwich (or in your case, your gluten free, multigrain Cronut in DC) you stuff your face with, then you're simple, stupid, poor, or on the dole and of course you're from a red part of any state. God forbid your logic and numbers hold true in Detroit, Philadelphia, Baltimore, etc because they are places that vote blue no matter what and are clear bastions of economic success. Funny but I bet you won't produce those numbers.

I grew up in rural small town Hicksville for 25 years and, believe me, when the shit hits the fan, you will need their contributions more than they will need yours. I've lived it myself and seen people live and survive in those places with little to no monetary possession. Many make it, some don't.

Since you've made it abundantly clear over the years that you live and work in the DC area and have alluded that you work in some aspect of government (that's pretty much all people who live in DC and ritzy northern VA), then who in the fuck supplements your paycheck? Is it taxpayers who only vote blue or could it be some of those lowlife people who lean red and who you stare down your nose at?

It's polarized partisan hacks like you who create the west side of WA vs the east side of WA or the northern part of VA where the more formally educated erudite and "cultured" fuckheads like yourself make no qualms about your superiority complex over those lowlifes living in south. These people you scorn for their political difference don't have something as trivial as a passport but I do know that many worry more about their next nutritious meal while you stress out over which Merlot or Cab or Chardonnay will compliment the filet mignon and seafood at your Friday night dinner party with your fellow like minded cultural elites.

The irony of it all is that you live in a state (VA?) or district (DC?) whose wealth and higher tax bracket exists almost solely because those constituents you supposedly serve (both reds and blues) bust their asses in their lower to middle class paying jobs and pay taxes so you can live comfortably on their toiling, non passport owning backs.

Cue the praying dog please so I can make a wish that partisan hacks like you (and from the other side as well) will die in a fucking fire. It's people like you and who share your attitudes and also your similar acting opponents who have ruined this country in countless ways. And you can thank me for the federal taxes I pay to keep people like you employed.

Where the the "I just got hard" button? Awesome just isn't good enough.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

It's pretty hard not to get something from the government when they are throwing out trillions of dollars a year to buy votes. That doesn't mean one can't be in favor or reigning in spending and lowering taxes.

I like good roads. I don't have an issue with gas taxes. I like the safety net. I don't have an issue with unemployment or welfare. I do have an issue with it as a way of life from generation to generation. Its destructive

I'm pretty sure the executives at Solyandra were against corporate welfare. Hypocrisy is a human condition but its no excuse to give to government control of every area of our lives.

Funny how you are fine with this trillions of stuff to give away. But damn that $500 million in Solyndra.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Funny how you are fine with this trillions of stuff to give away. But damn that $500 million in Solyndra.
    Gee you really don't know how to read

I'm not fine at all with trillions given away. It doesn't take trillions to cover what I mentioned

You're butt hurt because I brought up another Obama failure. Even though you don't defend him at every step here or anything
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2015
    PassionFS, as usual.

White-guilt government-working sack of shit trying to lump tech people in with government people who contribute nothing to society but raising more taxes, all the while looking down their noses at conservatives.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

I'm not fine at all with trillions given away. It doesn't take trillions to cover what I mentioned

You're butt hurt because I brought up another Obama failure. Even though you don't defend him at every step here or anything
    Yes that $500 million out of $800 billion is the issue. Lol I just laugh at people like you that only have talking points.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Yes that $500 million out of $800 billion is the issue. Lol I just laugh at people like you that only have talking points.
    You laugh at yourself? Good that's healthy

You obviously have a tough time following a thread. Sometimes you could just shut the fuck up if you have nothing to add other than Obama cock sucking
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I expect a lot of WTFs from Passion and more Honda fucktard ness in this thread sadly.
  • Options

I expect a lot of WTFs from Passion and more Honda fucktard ness in this thread sadly.

Coming from the dude who posts a Suzuki.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

Passion said:

Going to Juarez on spring break is always special.
    Is Juarez a bad place? Both my son and daughter are going there over spring break. Should I be concerned?