Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"False Temp Data Biggest Science Scandal Ever" London Telegraph

d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited February 2015 in Tug Tavern

"When future generations look back on the global-warming scare of the past 30 years, nothing will shock them more than the extent to which the official temperature records – on which the entire panic ultimately rested – were systematically “adjusted” to show the Earth as having warmed much more than the actual data justified. " London Examiner

telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/environment/globalwarming/11395516/The-fiddling-with-temperature-data-is-the-biggest-science-scandal-ever.html

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    d2d said:

"When future generations look back on the global-warming scare of the past 30 years, nothing will shock them more than the extent to which the official temperature records – on which the entire panic ultimately rested – were systematically “adjusted” to show the Earth as having warmed much more than the actual data justified. " London Examiner

telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/environment/globalwarming/11395516/The-fiddling-with-temperature-data-is-the-biggest-science-scandal-ever.html

"Two weeks ago, under the headline “How we are being tricked by flawed data on global warming”, I wrote about Paul Homewood, who, on his Notalotofpeopleknowthat blog, "

Man that sounds legit to me. Why would I ever question a blogger right? If its on the internet it must be true.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

d2d said:

"Two weeks ago, under the headline “How we are being tricked by flawed data on global warming”, I wrote about Paul Homewood, who, on his Notalotofpeopleknowthat blog, "

Man that sounds legit to me. Why would I ever question a blogger right? If its on the internet it must be true.
    Video provided for our illiterate members...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qRFz8merXEA
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    2001400ex said:

d2d said:

You didn't even click on the link. You were confronted with information that called into question the very opinions you plunged deep into non-dischargeable debt to form, and dutifully attacked the source just like you've been trained. well done.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

You didn't even click on the link. You were confronted with information that called into question the very opinions you plunged deep into non-dischargeable debt to form, and dutifully attacked the source just like you've been trained. well done.
    I blast people for not clicking the link when they quote from the link. Cause that's what I like to do.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    So... you're in favor of student debt forgiveness, is what you're saying?
  • Options

Are you saying the data behind the national debt is factual?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Idiots like you two are the reason I get up in the morning.
  • Options
    d2d said:

2001400ex said:

Idiots like you two are the reason I get up in the morning.
    I approve this message.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options

Awesome
    I like to get my news and information from comics. Cause that's what I like to do.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,956
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

There are sources for each comment in the cartoon...I'd say that's better than most of the blather (i.e. The Stranger???) around here.

• Options
    2001400ex said:

Awesome
    I like to get my news and information from comics. Cause that's what I like to do.
    Full court pressing
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Awesome
    Full court pressing
    And you keep turning the ball over.
  • Options
    In 1977 I attended an evening lecture at UW regarding the immediate coming of the next ice age. The speakers told us that virtually all scientists agreed, that it was unavoidable, and would start covering most of North America by 1990.

Sometimes people like to gin up controversy so they receive grants from the government to study the bullshit they brought up. That's what they like to do.
  • Options
    d2d said:

In 1977 I attended an evening lecture at UW regarding the immediate coming of the next ice age. The speakers told us that virtually all scientists agreed, that it was unavoidable, and would start covering most of North America by 1990.

Sometimes people like to gin up controversy so they receive grants from the government to study the bullshit they brought up. That's what they like to do.

Jesus you are old
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

d2d said:

Jesus you are old
    I'm surprised you are surprised.
  • Options
    dnc said:

d2d said:

Jesus you are old
    Dude, show some respect. He survived an ice age!
    ... and he thinks I'm Jesus. ("Commas are your friends.")
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,244
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited February 2015
    d2d said:

Sometimes pPeople like to gin up controversy so they receive perpetual grants from the government to study the bullshit they brought up. That's what they to do.