Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    "You are telling the world that it’s ok to beat someone while their down and that when you win you should throw it in people’s faces." *they're

Anyway, I'm sure the Pats will respond with: dealwithitfaggot.jpg
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The Patriots do not give a fuck if Amanda from Tacoma respects them.

FMFYFAFTFE
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    must read if you want to feel better about the Hawks losing. Starting to really feel good about the loss
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I've watched football games, practices, and talked football with dozen of chicks.

Literally only THREE of those chicks that can speak intelligently when discussing or watching football and one of them poasts here.

The rest of them wouldn't be able to tell you if Steve Largent played for the Huskies or Seahawks.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I've watched football games, practices, and talked football with dozen of chicks.

Literally only THREE of those chicks that can speak intelligently when discussing or watching football and one of them poasts here.

The rest of them wouldn't be able to tell you if Steve Largent played for the Huskies or Seahawks.

UWKatie is back??!!!
  • Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

UWKatie is back??!!!
    Tits or GTFO!!!