Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

i've been listening to espn 710 the last two days

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,100
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
i know several of you are bashing Wyman, but I really like him and Danny O'Neil together. This is the kind of show I always wanted from KJR, instead of all the yelling and stupid conversation and hey pal thanks for hopping on, etc.

Comments

• Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited February 2015
    Nothing against Wyman but he seems to be on a perpetual quaalude until someone wants to get down on all fours to gargle his nards for going to stanferd or playing for some terrible hooks teams.

Danny's great though, a bit of a homer but so am I.
  • Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    You may like it now, but you're going to hate it when Moore comes back.

I try to listen to the John Clayton segment, because Danny does a good job of keeping things on track and seems to know that most listeners who tune into that particular time probably want to hear JC talk NFL, instead of Moore talk about toothpaste or something he thinks is funny. #runonsentence

Danny has come a long way since his terrible article 5 years ago about how Pete was going to fail with the Seahawks, that he seemingly wrote because he was trying to get a gig with KJR, and he knew that the Mora fanboys at KJR were furious that their favorite coach got canned.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    710 is like the AFC for me. Soft. Sissy. Idk I just dont like it. I dont need to subconsciously play count how many times groz says um game every day. But I do occasionally listen to claytons saturday show on podcast
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Danny is the best and him and Brock had a great show together. Danny & Wyman have been pretty good without Moore there.

Salk is a typical east coast snob who hates college sports and loves baseball. Him & Brock's UW/WSU coverage is a total dreckfest and I'm being serious. Dreckfest is the only word to describe it.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    I was listening to 710 on my drive home today. After Clayton was done, G2G kept whining about Baldwin. "I don't think I want to root for him any more."

Sure, Baldwin should probably tone it down with worrying about what Deion Sanders or Peter King have to say about him. But he's always going to play with a lot of emotion.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,100
    Founders Club

I was listening to 710 on my drive home today. After Clayton was done, G2G kept whining about Baldwin. "I don't think I want to root for him any more."

Sure, Baldwin should probably tone it down with worrying about what Deion Sanders or Peter King have to say about him. But he's always going to play with a lot of emotion.

I'm concerned that Baldwin might have some serious mental issues.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    I think Baldwin is still very immature. I kind of appreciate him taking it to Carter, Sanders, & King. But, he needs to not look like a total ass in the process.

Anyway, Moore was being melodramatic about the whole thing.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    phineas said:

710 is like the AFC for me. Soft. Sissy. Idk I just dont like it. I dont need to subconsciously play count how many times groz says um game every day. But I do occasionally listen to claytons saturday show on podcast

Christ. That would make 950 the Sun Belt conference then.

Agree on Groz. He can't seem to get the um, um, um, um, cock out of his mouth.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

I'm concerned that Baldwin might have some serious mental issues.
    What makes you say that?

• Options
    claychaclaycha Member Posts: 662
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Danny is the best and him and Brock had a great show together. Danny & Wyman have been pretty good without Moore there.

Salk is a typical east coast snob who hates college sports and loves baseball. Him & Brock's UW/WSU coverage is a total dreckfest and I'm being serious. Dreckfest is the only word to describe it.

Fucking Fuckery comes to mind. Can't stand Salk. I gave the prick another chance and his "Congrats Brady" sent me over the edge. No more local sports radio for me period! I'd rather listen to Ron and Don suck the corporate cock. So thank Christ for Pandora. Those two were great back in the day!

If you aren't being threatened to be dismissed apparently you aren't doing radio correctly. This vaginized regionals me puke.
    Cheers. Here's to the pussification of America. Speaking of Cunt, Bevell and Sark.

Gonna have to start a HHBtop10 Cunt list soon.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    claycha said:

Fucking Fuckery comes to mind. Can't stand Salk. I gave the prick another chance and his "Congrats Brady" sent me over the edge. No more local sports radio for me period! I'd rather listen to Ron and Don suck the corporate cock. So thank Christ for Pandora. Those two were great back in the day!

If you aren't being threatened to be dismissed apparently you aren't doing radio correctly. This vaginized regionals me puke.
    Cheers. Here's to the pussification of America. Speaking of Cunt, Bevell and Sark.

he went to Jared?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    claycha said:

Sounds like you got trolled.