Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It's going to get crazy in chat at noon today

13»

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    tracker said:

Swaye said:

He totally fagged out (75K) on the expectations questions.

Mike Lude would have said "I expect 10 wins. We are Washington last time I checked."

We have a total fag (75K) for an AD. Jesus Christ.

When you say he "fagged out" on the expectations questions do you mean he fagged out objectively or subjectively?

Coffee. Nose. Monitor.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

"Hey Scott, congrats on the stadium great job. But I have a concern, will it be handicap accessible? I'm in a wheelchair but love to support my Huskies!"
    by pupplove_sugarsteel 12:07 PM

"lol"

killer question!

We take care of our own.
  • BAMAdawg10BAMAdawg10 Member Posts: 145

More bullshit about high expectations:

Scott, have you spent any time watching practices? If so, do you honestly think we look better than last year? by Trevor 12:30 PM

I do. I have high expectations, both objectively and subjectively, and I hope the final result meets my expectations. by Seattle Times Sports guest 12:30 PM

What. the. fuck.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    tracker said:

Swaye said:

He totally fagged out (75K) on the expectations questions.

Mike Lude would have said "I expect 10 wins. We are Washington last time I checked."

We have a total fag (75K) for an AD. Jesus Christ.

When you say he "fagged out" on the expectations questions do you mean he fagged out objectively or subjectively?

If Pool Boy could have worked in causation he would have a life of abundance.
  • greenearplugsgreenearplugs Member Posts: 16

Nike contract

WiFi

Food vendors

WTF!!!!!!!!

He actually said more about what the Pac-12 wants from DIRECTV than anyone else has as far as I know.

Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to understand the B1G's market reach relative to the Pac-12. Taking 80 cents on the dollar from DIRECTV relative to what the B1G gets is better than taking zero cents on the dollar.
    So is the $/viewer offer from direct tv still about the same (Pac12 vs B1G)? Pretty stupid for the Pac12 to be arguing for the same amount of absolute $ if their viewership is 50% than the B1G. 50% less viewers means your final offer from directv should be 50% less in absolute dollar terms. or am i missing something?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Kudos to IrishDawg22 for getting Woodward to imply that 8-5 is enough to extend Sark:

3 straight 7-6 season have the fan base on edge. What are you expectations for the team this year? by IrishDawg22 12:15 PM

To make it to the next level. I have the same expectations as the fan base. by Seattle Times Sports guest 12:15 PM

Bump