Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It's going to get crazy in chat at noon today

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    More bullshit about high expectations:

Scott, have you spent any time watching practices? If so, do you honestly think we look better than last year? by Trevor 12:30 PM

I do. I have high expectations, both objectively and subjectively, and I hope the final result meets my expectations. by Seattle Times Sports guest 12:30 PM

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Actually liked his answer to great2s q about c b a games. Doesn't sound like Sark gives a fuck.
    edited August 2013
    Confirmed - Woodward is a total pussy:

You say that you hope the final result meets your expectations in terms of the football program's success this year. What are those expectations? Do you have a win total in mind? by Dawglawman 12:32 PM

If I knew the answer to that, I'd be in Las Vegas, not here. by Seattle Times Sports guest 12:33 PM

We expect to progress, obviously better than the 7-6 mark. by Seattle Times Sports guest 12:33 PM
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

We expect to progress, obviously better than the 7-6 mark.by Seattle Times Sports guest 12:33 PM

If I knew the answer to that, I'd be in Las Vegas, not here.by Seattle Times Sports guest 12:33 PM

You say that you hope the final result meets your expectations in terms of the football program's success this year. What are those expectations? Do you have a win total in mind?by Dawglawman 12:32 PM
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    Woodtard, if you want fans in their seats at kickoff, put a product on the field that crushes other teams. People will be in their seats for that. As it is now, I would rather continue drinking into the middle of the first quarter to help ease the pain of Oregon going neck deep into our ass again.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Swaye said:

Woodtard, if you want fans in their seats at kickoff, put a product on the field that crushes other teams. People will be in their seats for that. As it is now, I would rather continue drinking into the middle of the first quarter to help ease the pain of Oregon going neck deep into our ass again.

Getting in my seat at kickoff is easy, getting there before is hard. But if there will be prayer circles after the players come out of the tunnel, I might show up early for that. I hated it when on fall crisp afternoons at 12:30 the team came out of the tunnel and acted like they wanted to kill someone. Hated that.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,383 Swaye's Wigwam
    My question isn't being asked....was a follow-up to The Zone.....
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    I can't believe he is ducking my North Face/Starbucks combo store question?
    He totally fagged out (75K) on the expectations questions.

Mike Lude would have said "I expect 10 wins. We are Washington last time I checked."

We have a total fag (75K) for an AD. Jesus Christ.
    I'm gonna toss a softball and see if they at least publish that...."what is your favorite amenity of the new stadium."
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Paging Tailgater. Fat fucking fetters got a q through for you about a deeper purple.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Swaye said:

Mike Lude would have said "I expect 10 wins. We are Washington last time I checked."

Please take down your sig I don't remember the last time I actually read one of your great poasts.
    edited August 2013

Swaye said:

Please take down your sig I don't remember the last time I actually read one of your great poasts.
    She's great huh? I would drag my balls through two miles of broken glass to lick the toilet seat she just farted on.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901

"Hey Scott, congrats on the stadium great job. But I have a concern, will it be handicap accessible during a snow storm? I'm in a wheelchair but love to support my Huskies!"
    by pupplove_sugarsteel 12:07 PM

"lol"

And it's over.......
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited August 2013
    I asked if Ivars would still sell chowder tankers. It didn't get answered.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    DeepSeaZ said:

"Hey Scott, congrats on the stadium great job. But I have a concern, will it be handicap accessible during a snow storm? I'm in a wheelchair but love to support my Huskies!"

Great question and I didn't have to ask it. Snow is a beeeaatch!

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

"Hey Scott, congrats on the stadium great job. But I have a concern, will it be handicap accessible? I'm in a wheelchair but love to support my Huskies!"

"lol"

killer question!

DeepSeaZ said:

Great question and I didn't have to ask it. Snow is a beeeaatch!

• trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    Swaye said:

When you say he "fagged out" on the expectations questions do you mean he fagged out objectively or subjectively?