Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hooks.net is pathetic (in a hilarious way) right now

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
There is a thread over there with a bunch of 12s talking about how they can't sleep... They have been tossing and turning for hours with stomach aches and headaches.

Jesus Christ... Do people really put that much emotion into a sports team? Your life must really suck if it hangs in the balances of how a sports team performs. Last night sucked but I sure as hell didn't lose sleep over it or let it affect my mood today.

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I can fully admit it sucked for me and I couldn't stop thinking about it.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yep. It sucks. No two ways about it
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I slept like a baby however. But I think that was more passing out than falling asleep
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    It sucked. It sucks today.

Sports is fucking weird.

I took a sleeping pill.
  • Options
    MakaDawgMakaDawg Member Posts: 492
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Getting high is the key.

Pussy 12s need to man up and smoke a blunt. Then you can laugh as you think about bevell's head being used like a piñata by the Seahawk players, as he cries like a bitch inside a burning tire.
  • Options
    LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,628
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Pretty weird how all 4 of the top NFC teams lost with some sort of shock factor. Detroit got fucked when they reversed a pass interference call. Dallas lost on the Dez no-catch. GB just fucking gave the game away. Then you have the Hawks on the 1 yard line to win the superbowl and fuck it up.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I've lost sleep over work bullshit. This is sports. I don't lose sleep. It fucking hurts but life goes on. That said I was ranting and raving until pretty much noon today.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I am a casual Seahawks fan at best....I'm your typical bandwagon fan. I'll watch and I'm in when the Hawks are winning...but they are dead to me when they lose. I'm not a 12 by any sense of the imagination.

Heartbreaking was the only term I could come up with about last night.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Going to work in the bay area this morning was unadulterated hell.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Would have reacted to it much differently if it would have been #MyDoogs. Instead I was busy telling my 12 friends who've been fans of the hawks for ~3 years, "Welcome to real Seattle sports."
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I didn't want to care and I'm still telling myself I don't. But I do like that team and its not because they are from Seattle. Beating Brady and NE would have been great. I hope they don't fade away but who knows.

What is there to like about Seattle other than Russel Wilson visiting hospitals. This is the most hateable assemblance of athletes and coaches since the Raiders of the 70's and 80;s.

Oh wait..... Now I get why you love them so much.

Say Hi to Marshawn's drunk ass for me at the parade, will ya?

For a fren of course.

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

I didn't want to care and I'm still telling myself I don't. But I do like that team and its not because they are from Seattle. Beating Brady and NE would have been great. I hope they don't fade away but who knows.

What is there to like about Seattle other than Russel Wilson visiting hospitals. This is the most hateable assemblance of athletes and coaches since the Raiders of the 70's and 80;s.

For a fren of course.

How's that Cuog class coming together?

Not the social attribute, the actual signing day component.

Asking for a friend! ;)

• Options
    MisterEm said:

salemcoog said:

For a fren of course.

Asking for a friend! ;)

MisterEm said:

salemcoog said:

For a fren of course.

Asking for a friend! ;)

Not too well. Same as just about every year.

The only difference between Me and you is that I don't actually believe that Leach is recruiting exponentially better than Wulff.

As most Doogs believe that Peterson's is as to Sark's recruiting.

#6lossesisbetter!

• Options

salemcoog said:

For a fren of course.

You hate them because the pussy Packers can't beat them. Water is wet and coogs gonna coog
    The sweet part is that the Pack will have a hand in the 8-8 meltdown for the Hawks next year.

Hook it!!!!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

MisterEm said:

salemcoog said:

For a fren of course.

Asking for a friend! ;)

MisterEm said:

salemcoog said:

For a fren of course.

Asking for a friend! ;)

Not too well. Same as just about every year.

The only difference between Me and you is that I don't actually believe that Leach is recruiting exponentially better than Wulff.

As most Doogs believe that Peterson's is as to Sark's recruiting.

#6lossesisbetter!

Then you aren't following Pete's recruiting at near-doog status unlike BeelzeCunt. I can respect that.