Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Player questions the call

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tharold Simon. Of all the guys to question it, the liability who gave two easy TD's isn't it.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited February 2015

Tharold Simon. Of all the guys to question it, the liability who gave two easy TD's isn't it.

A gerbil with Down syndrome that just popped out Richard Geres anus could have been quoted that and it would have been equally true. tharold Simon or not a lynch run would have won the game.

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

He was the worst player on the field today, enough said on that.
    He needs to shut his mouth
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Bruce Irvin was one questioning the play call.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Doogles said:

I think they all were. It was stunningly bad. The coaching staff's main priority has to be repairing the trust of the players.

Right now the guys in the helmets feel robbed by the guys in the headsets and that's never good.

They worked their asses off all year just to get to this point, and some dipshit on the sidelines ruined all of that for them. I can't imagine any of them taking this retard seriously in training camp next season.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Doogles said:

I think they all were. It was stunningly bad. The coaching staff's main priority has to be repairing the trust of the players.

Right now the guys in the helmets feel robbed by the guys in the headsets and that's never good.

They worked their asses off all year just to get to this point, and some dipshit on the sidelines ruined all of that for them. I can't imagine any of them taking this retard seriously in training camp next season.
    I'm going to get roasted for saying this.

But the Pat's player makes a fantastic play on the ball.

If he is too soon it's PI, if he is too late it is a TD.

The flip side ... it was a well executed play on the part of the Seahawks ... but the Popeye Chicken's employee was just a little better.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    topdawgnc said:

Doogles said:

I'm going to get roasted for saying this.

But the Pat's player makes a fantastic play on the ball.

If he is too soon it's PI, if he is too late it is a TD.

The flip side ... it was a well executed play on the part of the Seahawks ... but the Popeye Chicken's employee was just a little better.
    disagree. Neither Kearse or Lockette executed well, and you could argue Russell needs to throw that ball a bit lower to protect against the tip in the air (which didn't happen, but was certainly a possibility).

Poor execution by the Hooks on that one.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I can't believe Lockette didn't get a hand on it. The Pats get the INT maybe one or two times if that play is ran 100 times.
  • Options

I can't believe Lockette didn't get a hand on it. The Pats get the INT maybe one or two times if that play is ran 100 times.

"I've seen the route at practice. And Josh Boyce beat me on it in practice and Bill was telling me, 'You've got to be on it, So memorization and preparation took over and I just said 'Jump the route and make the play."

- Malcolm Butler
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    topdawgnc said:

"I've seen the route at practice. And Josh Boyce beat me on it in practice and Bill was telling me, 'You've got to be on it, So memorization and preparation took over and I just said 'Jump the route and make the play."

- Malcolm Butler
    Okay? Obviously he jumped it. If you watch the play, Lockette's hand is maybe an inch away from the ball. Somehow it completely missed his hand.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam

topdawgnc said:

- Malcolm Butler
    Okay? Obviously he jumped it. If you watch the play, Lockette's hand is maybe an inch away from the ball. Somehow it completely missed his hand.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b7bgtu2O4E
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Fuckin A @Doogles. Fuckin A.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    You just got smoked by a free agent undradted corner...sit with that one hawks
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    jecornel said:

You just got smoked by a free agent undradted corner...sit with that one hawks

Like half the Seattle team is undrafted free agents. It's probably less insulting to Seattle than it would be to most teams.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Pete Carroll's huge dick cost the Hawks the game. Pete wanted to stick a dagger into Belichik with that kind of an exclamation point touchdown... if it was about #WinningForever he would have gone with Lynch, but it seems Pete's trying to overcome What's Your Deal?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

Pete Carroll's huge dick cost the Hawks the game. Pete wanted to stick a dagger into Belichik with that kind of an exclamation point touchdown... if it was about #WinningForever he would have gone with Lynch, but it seems Pete's trying to overcome What's Your Deal?

There isn't really an exclamation point TD when you are on the one yard line. The exclamation point would have been winning back to back Super Bowls.
  • Options

topdawgnc said:

- Malcolm Butler
    He got fucking rocked because the Popeye's Chicken employee read the play ...

Had there been a .5 second delay that is a touchdown.

We agree this was a SARKFS play call, however, I don't want to take away from the guy who use to ask if you want fries with that.