Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kim uses the Warren visit as an opportunity to demean his paying customers

2»

Comments

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ^^ Kim hates facts but can spin that nugget without hesitation.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

For those of us who remember Jenner the decathlete and Wheaties cover boy, the whole Kardashian I'm becoming a woman now thing has been bizarre to say the least.

Bizarre is one word for "it" ...

People magazine is calling it brave and courageous.
  • Fecal_MatterFecal_Matter Member Posts: 330
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I'm pretty sure Kim's tirade was a direct result of other sites getting the scoop and doing trip reports while dawgman was standing around holding their tiny dicks. People on Kim's site referencing other people's reports makes him angrily swill his wine.

What does it say about Kim's social skills when Warren's mom would rather speak to Ruth Robbins than pick up Kim's phone call?
    Warren's mom has seen photos of Griswold's death grip on any woman he takes a picture with. That was enough for her to talk with Ruth instead.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

I'm pretty sure Kim's tirade was a direct result of other sites getting the scoop and doing trip reports while dawgman was standing around holding their tiny dicks. People on Kim's site referencing other people's reports makes him angrily swill his wine.

What does it say about Kim's social skills when Warren's mom would rather speak to Ruth Robbins than pick up Kim's phone call?
    Warren's mom has seen photos of Griswold's death grip on any woman he takes a picture with. That was enough for her to talk with Ruth instead.
    Maybe she thought Ruth had a nice ass. The details of the Warren's divorce are unknown.
  • Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,309
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Maybe she thought Ruth had a nice ass. The details of the Warren's divorce are unknown.
    I'd defer to APAG on that, but he's RIP
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

For those of us who remember Jenner the decathlete and Wheaties cover boy, the whole Kardashian I'm becoming a woman now thing has been bizarre to say the least.

Bizarre is one word for "it" ...

People magazine is calling it brave and courageous.
    You're not brave enough, are you!?

I thought not!!