Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kim uses the Warren visit as an opportunity to demean his paying customers

Kim made an appearance on the recruiting board today to tell his paying customers how annoying they are and to remind them that they are like little kids on Christmas,asking for information. Well, there is no information and if they get information from anywhere else it is wrong. Don't ask any more questions about Hawkins or Warren. There is no information. God, you paying customers are annoying.

Comments

• HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    KJV's intellect is right up there with Bevell.....
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    So I take it isn't getting crazy in chat
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Kim made an appearance on the recruiting board today to tell his paying customers how annoying they are and to remind them that they are like little kids on Christmas,asking for information. Well, there is no information and if they get information from anywhere else it is wrong. Don't ask any more questions about Hawkins or Warren. There is no information. God, you paying customers are annoying.

Screens?
    AZDuck said:

I feel like it's almost worth 10.95 to tell him to fuck off

I'd rather blow up his spot on Twitter. I need screens though to know what he said.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I thing DugtheDoog did some cut n paste
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tmz is more accurate than Kim and doogman. He's the same guy who went months saying Oregon was getting the hammer.
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,222
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tmz is more accurate than Kim and doogman. He's the same guy who went months YEARS saying Oregon was getting the hammer.

• doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    On the heels of the "flash sale," doogman has nothing to report on the ONLY RECRUIT LEFT ON THE BOARD. One who just visited UW.

Clearly worth $11/mth.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Bleenor sez that if Chris Warren cares about his mom he will choose UW
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

I was Twitter lurking (because I'm a sad & miserable bastard), and noted that Warren Senior Twitter indicates that he still lives in Seattle, while jr obviously lives in Texas. So parents are estranged maybe? Well, maybe that's a pull for Junior to relocate near dad as he prepares to make his own run to the NFL? Hadn't seen that mentioned anywhere, usually the seattle pull was in reference to his Moms family.

The only "professional" TBSrs that are calling CW to UW are (litterally) Lars and Ruth Robbins, but texas people are full of hot air with their recruiting. Maybe UT honks got a wrong read on this.

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I was Twitter lurking (because I'm a sad & miserable bastard), and noted that Warren Senior Twitter indicates that he still lives in Seattle, while jr obviously lives in Texas. So parents are estranged maybe? Well, maybe that's a pull for Junior to relocate near dad as he prepares to make his own run to the NFL? Hadn't seen that mentioned anywhere, usually the seattle pull was in reference to his Moms family.

The only "professional" TBSrs that are calling CW to UW are (litterally) Lars and Ruth Robbins, but texas people are full of hot air with their recruiting. Maybe UT honks got a wrong read on this.
    I just saw Ruth changed her crystal ball to Texas after posting 2 trip reports on Warren.

I'd wait to see what LPT has to say but I'm guessing Warren blocked their phones since there is no trip report or mention of a trip report coming there.
  • BabsGilbyTawdTyBabsGilbyTawdTy Member Posts: 1,058
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

For those of us who remember Jenner the decathlete and Wheaties cover boy, the whole Kardashian I'm becoming a woman now thing has been bizarre to say the least.

Bizarre is one word for "it" ...

• d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

When there's nothing to report, there's nothing to report. Sorry. You can read what I posted above if that helps. Do so again in an hour ;-)

I get that some out here want news. But tough to report news when there isn't any. We could talk to everybody on campus, at the restaurants, training rooms, etc. But we've never been TMZ, and don't plan on doing so any time soon. There's nothing new. in case you're still not clear..............there's nothing new and Chris Warren doesn't talk. Nothing to report. Nothing new. I guess nothing new is something. Nothing to report. That's something. But hey, stay tuned, because I don't expect any breaking news while he's traveling. If we find out he had an aisle seat, I'll let you know. but until then...........nothing new, and nothing to report ;-)

In other news,
    Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead

Can you ask him if The Gerb is still dead?
    I've heard that if something is reported on deadspin, it's basicallly 100% accurate