Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

As I said, Brady is a whiney "B"

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
edited January 2015 in NFL Talk
"...this was all about me and my feelings got hurt..."

Meanwhile, you have people like John Madden and Troy Aikman saying that Brady must've known. Aikman: "I can't imagine Tom Brady didn't know."

Madden: "“That’s something that wouldn’t be driven by a coach or just the equipment guy. Nobody, not even the head coach, would do anything to a football unilaterally, such as adjust the amount of pressure in a ball, without the quarterback not knowing. It would have to be the quarterback’s idea.”

The guy is such a self-entitled punk. The way he cried when talking about getting drafted late. There are worse tragedies in life, tommy. Funny, I don't seem to recall Russell Wilson or Richard Sherman crying when talking about how they were drafted late.

Douchebag.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Passion said:

Meanwhile, you have people like John Madden and Troy Aikman saying that Brady must've known. Aikman: "I can't imagine Tom Brady didn't know."

Madden: "“That’s something that wouldn’t be driven by a coach or just the equipment guy. Nobody, not even the head coach, would do anything to a football unilaterally, such as adjust the amount of pressure in a ball, without the quarterback not knowing. It would have to be the quarterback’s idea.”

The guy is such a self-entitled punk. The way he cried when talking about getting drafted late. There are worse tragedies in life, tommy. Funny, I don't seem to recall Russell Wilson or Richard Sherman crying when talking about how they were drafted late.

Douchebag.

Sherman is still pissed about being picked late.

Confirmation bias ftw.

• Options
    golddog17golddog17 Member Posts: 121
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Passion said:

Douchebag.

Homerism 101
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited January 2015
    dnc said:

Passion said:

Douchebag.

Confirmation bias ftw.

Pissed? Maybe. Shed tears? No way.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Passion said:

dnc said:

Passion said:

Douchebag.

Confirmation bias ftw.

Pissed? Maybe. She'd tears? No way.
    I DGAF if he shed tears over the slight. He's obviously used it to motivate him to kick ass.

Adam Morrisson shedding tears over the Zaggots choking another tournament away only to be a worthless commie benchwarmer going forward? Gay.

Brady allegedly crying after falling to the sixth round, then putting together at worst a top 3 QB of all time resume? WGAF.

Just win. I don't really care what it takes for you to get there.

Tom Brady's a fucking winner.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Brady's a whiny douche cheater who has been given a pass for 15 years because he smiles for the camera and knows how to play the media. I hope the Hawks knock him out of the game.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Brady's a whiny douche cheater who has been given a pass for 15 years because he smiles for the camera and knows how to play the media. I hope the Hawks knock him out of the game.

That's just not very classy, Bill. ;) <----------
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2015

An employee of this team was found guilty of sneaking into opposing team's practices to record video for who knows how long. Said team is fined chump change and two employees for 3 Superbowl Wins 8 ago....

Hard to see why they are pushing the limit today eh?
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Passion said:

dnc said:

Passion said:

Douchebag.

Confirmation bias ftw.

Pissed? Maybe. She'd tears? No way.
    I DGAF if he shed tears over the slight. He's obviously used it to motivate him to kick ass.

Adam Morrisson shedding tears over the Zaggots choking another tournament away only to be a worthless commie benchwarmer going forward? Gay.

Brady allegedly crying after falling to the sixth round, then putting together at worst a top 3 QB of all time resume? WGAF.

Just win. I don't really care what it takes for you to get there.

Tom Brady's a fucking winner.
    what if he wore a pink tutu though? Huh?????
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I hope the Seahawks fuck Brady up, but he's the man.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Brady is a baby back bitch though.