Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A Duck Perspective re Buddeh Baker and Potatopotahto'e

2»

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,472
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZ is the best duck poster on this board by far (considering he is an actual duck), but he's misguided here
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

kh83 said:

I actually agree with AZ here - no "Peterson" opens a spot in the final two for both IMO and I see Ducks closing better than fUcla

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,097
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Dooks jumped a shark called Florida State the other day. Enjoy the way down.
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Doogles said:

AZ is the best duck poster on this board by far (considering he is an actual duck), but he's misguided here

No fucking way that midget is 4'6" tall.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Dooks jumped a shark called Florida State the other day. Enjoy the way down.

Doog POTD nominee.