Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Something I read somewhere

2»

Comments

• Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,206
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    But how is Scott Eklund mentally retarded?
  • Options
    WhiteFlashWhiteFlash Member Posts: 2
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    Tequilla said:

Then you don't know Texas that well ...

Anybody that is born/bred Texas (talking about Texas being in your blood for generations) dreams of playing for Texas ...

Texas will be fine in a few years ... they just need people to buy Charlie Strong.

I don't get the sense that Warren is born/bred Texas ... it's one of the main reasons why I don't think he's going to end up there.

nick brossette also seems to be leaning towards texas. tweeted (i know i know) its time for him to move on with his life at his ov at lsu this weekend (he lives in the shadow of tiger stadium and plays for the university lab school there, les miles son was the qb on their football team this year).

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Huffman is claiming a shortage of rb's yet two of the top rb's want to attend the same school?... and there isn't a single coach in the country capable of convincing one of them how fucktarded of an idea that is?
  • Options
    MrsPetersenMrsPetersen Member Posts: 724
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment

you'd be better off sticking a windsock up your ass.

Upvoted just for this part...
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I hope we get Warren and then get him to lose his holiday weight so that he's down at 220-225 lbs again. Just wait until Ivan gets ahold of him!!1@!!1!!!!
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HFNY said:

I hope we get Warren and then get him to lose his holiday weight so that he's down at 220-225 lbs again. Just wait until Ivan gets ahold of him!!1@!!1!!!!

That or let him plod away at RB for a season before moving him to MLB or Buck.