Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Something I read somewhere

Scout's #1 RB Somodomodingdong Jambayo is a heavy Texas lean now and may commit soon to Strong. This would close the door on Chris Warren to Texas.

Also, apparently Skinny Eason likes Peterman and UW but his handlers/posse/entourage don't like Lollipop Guild (Smith)

To be fair though, the person I heard this from is inaccurate 81% of the time

Comments

• Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Scout's #1 RB Somodomodingdong Jambayo is a heavy Texas lean now and may commit soon to Strong. This would close the door on Chris Warren to Texas.

Also, apparently Skinny Eason likes Peterman and UW but his handlers/posse/entourage don't like Lollipop Guild (Smith)

You troll!
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Sososo Jamabodingdong is visiting Texas right now, hope he pulls the trigger for the Longhors. Lots of people thought he was a UCLA lean.
  • Options
    MrsPetersenMrsPetersen Member Posts: 724
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,434
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

???

Why do you think Texas hates abundance? If they can land Jambayo and Warren, they'll take both.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Like I've been saying ...

IN

THE

BAG
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    IIRC, Jambayo would be their 3rd RB commit so unless they are moving one of the first two to another position, I doubt they'd take a 4th RB (especially if their 3rd commit is the best RB in the country).

???

Why do you think Texas hates abundance? If they can land Jambayo and Warren, they'll take both.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Just another reason for Five Foot Smiff to door-ass-out his carny act.
  • Options
    HFNY said:

IIRC, Jambayo would be their 3rd RB commit so unless they are moving one of the first two to another position, I doubt they'd take a 4th RB (especially if their 3rd commit is the best RB in the country).

True, Strong wouldn't be the type to pull a scholarship from a kid, especially this late in the cycle.

Still, you could move one of the other RBs to a slot position or S if they really wanted Jambayo and Warren.
  • Options

We may finally have a coach worthy of the Alec Baldwin Coffee award this year...which is different than the Tosh Lupoi Coffee awsrd

The ABC Trophy is a cup of coffee from Tosh Lupoi.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Huffman on the free UCLA pod yesterday has said UT has prioritized Warren over Jamabo the entire way, and put more effort into him. Texas does have a lot of momentum, and may flip A&Ms top QB...they very well could get both RBs.

Soso Jamabo doesn't really look like a RB (more WR), and Warren looks like a LB at 240#. Both I think are kind of overrated. I've heard Huffman say this isn't a very good RB class nationally.
  • Options

Huffman on the free UCLA pod yesterday has said UT has prioritized Warren over Jamabo the entire way, and put more effort into him. Texas does have a lot of momentum, and may flip A&Ms top QB...they very well could get both RBs.

Soso Jamabo doesn't really look like a RB (more WR), and Warren looks like a LB at 240#. Both I think are kind of overrated. I've heard Huffman say this isn't a very good RB class nationally.

I will give you that Huffman isn't Ektard caliber when it comes to TBS evaluations ... but the only Scout voice that I pay attention to when it comes to an evaluation is Boss Biggins.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

But Ektard's source is a mid-level UT booster aka the UT equivalent of PDF or HuskyClaus.
    UT fans/TBSrs have been drunk off the big committment of Malik Jefferson a few weeks back, they think they're getting everyone. Today they were very confident that they were getting WR Ryan Newsome (90% CB, all texas scout guys said UT). Chose UCLA.

I'm not sure why any offensive player would chose to go to UT right now. They were way worse than UW last year offensively.
  • Options
    Then you don't know Texas that well ...

Anybody that is born/bred Texas (talking about Texas being in your blood for generations) dreams of playing for Texas ...

Texas will be fine in a few years ... they just need people to buy Charlie Strong.

I don't get the sense that Warren is born/bred Texas ... it's one of the main reasons why I don't think he's going to end up there.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited January 2015

When will you learn not to trust anything that comes out of Dipshit Isle, aka Scout? Whether dawgman or the national website, they're total slap dicks; you'd be better off sticking a windsock up your ass.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Jambalaya Pretzelstein.