Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Must be such a relief for local coaches

2»

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

If we want to continue to get the best players from in state, we have to win. Sark did a really good job in state his first two years too. It took a little bit for everyone to realize he was a used car salesman. He also pitched players on doing something special and building a champion, but got stuck at 7-6.

Sark sucked at in and out of state recruiting. He recruited to website message boards and never developed an executable comprehensive strategy. Most coaches knew he was a used car salesman long before he took the Washington job.

Wipe your chin. Sark is gone and he ain't coming back.

What in state player other than Heaps did Sark miss on his first two years? I'll be waiting. It was year 3 when he missed Garnett, Banner, Russell, Williams, etc. that's not an opinion, it's a fact. Go look it up.

You aren't telling me anything I don't know regarding Sark's recruiting. I actually follow this stuff and know what I am talking about.

You never have any fucking clue what you are posting about. Unfortunately, there are more posters like you now that snuck through the gates.

Recruits want to win. If Petersen doesn't have it going by year three, there will inevitably be in state recruits that go elsewhere. I like Petersen and think he will do well, but every post doesn't have to suck him off.
    Scott Crichton?
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

If we want to continue to get the best players from in state, we have to win. Sark did a really good job in state his first two years too. It took a little bit for everyone to realize he was a used car salesman. He also pitched players on doing something special and building a champion, but got stuck at 7-6.

Sark sucked at in and out of state recruiting. He recruited to website message boards and never developed an executable comprehensive strategy. Most coaches knew he was a used car salesman long before he took the Washington job.

What in state player other than Heaps did Sark miss on his first two years? I'll be waiting. It was year 3 when he missed Garnett, Banner, Russell, Williams, etc. that's not an opinion, it's a fact. Go look it up.

You aren't telling me anything I don't know regarding Sark's recruiting. I actually follow this stuff and know what I am talking about.

You never have any fucking clue what you are posting about. Unfortunately, there are more posters like you now that snuck through the gates.

Recruits want to win. If Petersen doesn't have it going by year three, there will inevitably be in state recruits that go elsewhere. I like Petersen and think he will do well, but every post doesn't have to suck him off.
    Since you know what you're talking about... don't you think it's time you began demonstrating it?
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

It also helps that Leach is at Wazzu who abandoned recruiting the NW faster than he abandons a kid with a concussion in the electrical closet.

When was wazzu ever pulling away anyone uw wanted?
    That's the genesis of " wow...just wow"

Sark lost Gino Simone, Kirby Moore and some other kid to WSU in one weekend and Kent Grizwald acted like it was this huge coup for Wulff.

El. Oh. El.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Since you know what you're talking about... don't you think it's time you began demonstrating it?
    There are many others who know what they are talking about too. It doesn't mean I'm never wrong. Sometimes I am and I don't always agree with the popular opinion.

All you do is fail to be witty. I haven't seen much to suggest you know much about Husky Football.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    So... You're a self anointed expert like tLPT?