Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Currently on the doogman recruiting board

Topic 1: This year's final weeks of recruiting is the most boringest one ever.

Topic 2: Somebody needs to teach Coach Petersen how to do the W gang sign correctly. It's very important.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Church School Pete isn't edgy enough to flash a proper Dubs Up. What a loser.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He's doing it the way Kasen taught him.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I agree. It sure as shit hasn't been no Tosh Day Massacre!

• Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    Sure hasn't HD, then again what did 2 of those "Tosh Day Massacre" guys end up signing with us so thankfully no(probably what you were implying as well) No Rueben Foster type guys for people to talk about and for the record Chris Warren is not like Foster as I think we have a shot at him. Will we land him, maybe not but Coach Pete won't waste time like Sark putting on a big song and dance if we don't have a legitimate shot.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I agree this type of recruiting is more "boring" but it is more effective. I remember reading where Sarks last year on LOI day he gave the Media people at UW 42 names that could sign with UW. Last year Coach Pete gave them 25 names(or whatever the class size was) and those 25 all sent in their LOI to UW. No last minute hoping someone switches or doesn't switch. Nice to have an adult run the Program.

Yah, but it doesn't help generate $10.95 from the lemmings that actually thrive on the rumors and self-generated anxiety of the final three weeks.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    Passion said:

I agree this type of recruiting is more "boring" but it is more effective. I remember reading where Sarks last year on LOI day he gave the Media people at UW 42 names that could sign with UW. Last year Coach Pete gave them 25 names(or whatever the class size was) and those 25 all sent in their LOI to UW. No last minute hoping someone switches or doesn't switch. Nice to have an adult run the Program.

Yah, but it doesn't help generate $10.95 from the lemmings that actually thrive on the rumors and self-generated anxiety of the final three weeks.
    Dont forget what's said in chat stays in chat and DUB PUB

#freepubFebruary
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    These are the same idiots that would prefer to lose a close football game because it is exciting than having a 14-17 point leading entering the 4th quarter
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Topic 2: Somebody needs to teach Coach Petersen how to do the W gang sign correctly. It's very important.

So they'd prefer a coach that was scrambling at the last minute to lose out on some 5* guys and end up picking up some diamond in the rough jabroni's that will ultimately end up transferring out or quitting football after a year? #dooglife
    Upvote for the use of the term "jabroni". Such an underrated and underused word.
  • Options
    claychaclaycha Member Posts: 662
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Are they board cuz they're out of "the loop". Maybe LP3 would find their comfort speed at USC. Jump ship buggers!
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I CALLED IT!
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Breaking the UW string of off-season nattys is going to be special

#TroogOn
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sure hasn't HD, then again what did 2 of those "Tosh Day Massacre" guys end up signing with us so thankfully no(probably what you were implying as well) No Rueben Foster type guys for people to talk about and for the record Chris Warren is not like Foster as I think we have a shot at him. Will we land him, maybe not but Coach Pete won't waste time like Sark putting on a big song and dance if we don't have a legitimate shot.

Speaking of St. Tosh, another piece of his recruiting opus/ giant hamburger eating celebration fell off today. Rashead Johnson, a junior who committed and followed Sark to USC quit after 1 year. He's going to a JC now. I'm pretty sure Elijah Qualls is the only one left now
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Speaking of St. Tosh, another piece of his recruiting opus/ giant hamburger eating celebration fell off today. Rashead Johnson, a junior who committed and followed Sark to USC quit after 1 year. He's going to a JC now. I'm pretty sure Elijah Qualls is the only one left now
    So what you're saying is that Seven is going to chew through his recruiting classes at SC comparably to how he did at Washington such that when you go back and look at classes and how much they contributed 4-5 years down the line, you'll have 10+ names that you go WTF or who was that?
  • Options
    Citrus4TroogsCitrus4Troogs Member Posts: 248
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2015

It is telling that the knee-jerk reaction to this from Clown College is to push the "sanctions hurt our depth" narrative:

insidesocal.com/usc/2015/01/21/rahshead-johnson-withdraws-school/

Pat HadenFS should offer Sark a 5-year extension to improve the stability and continue the "total success" of their program