Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey Snark, nice job passing on Crichton

Just watched the Beavs pac12 primer. I've been bitching about this colossal recruiting fuck-up for 3 years. Looking at how big this dude is. Not to mention how strong and quick he is. Talking about a potential all American. Way to go Sark you fucking idiot. We're moving TE's to defense because you can't evaluate local talent you boof you!

Comments

• Talia Crichton > Scott Crichton. Simple fact.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    edited August 2013

Puppylove, always bitching, sometimes right, mostly exaggerated, mostly wrong, but always entertaining. Reminds me of a person suffering from a combination of bipolar disorder and turrets.

simple fact

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Puppylove, always bitching, sometimes right, mostly exaggerated, mostly wrong, but always entertaining. Like somebody suffering from a combination of bipolar disorder and turrets.

I'm rarely wrong. Give me examples before you question my expertise. That's sugarlove to you buddy!

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

Puppylove, always bitching, sometimes right, mostly exaggerated, mostly wrong, but always entertaining. Like somebody suffering from a combination of bipolar disorder and turrets.

I'm rarely wrong. Give me examples before you question my expertise. That's sugarlove to you buddy!

I think there's a 4-5 page thread about how the conference with 7 straight crystal balls is overrated.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Pretty much everything you say about the SEC is wrong.
    edited August 2013

You're almost always wrong. See, everything you've ever said about the SEC for one low hanging example. Or that Reggie Bush wasn't an electric returner if you prefer recency. And for those who prefer comprehensive research, I present this as evidence. Click at your own risk.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Talia Crichton > Scott Crichton. Simple fact.

Talia is likely the worst multi year starter I have ever seen at UW. Can anyone think of anyone less productive at their position, ever?

Talia is likely the worst multi year starter I have ever seen at UW. Can anyone think of anyone less productive at their position, ever?

Chris Massey?

Chris Massey?

He was bad, but I think Crichton was much worse. When Massey messed up, the whole crowd saw it. Crichton just ran around, did nothing, and fans were oblivious to the fact he sucked on every play.

Chris Massey?

He was bad, but I think Crichton was much worse. When Massey messed up, the whole crowd saw it. Crichton just skated around, did nothing, and fans were oblivious to the fact he sucked on every play.
    I'm not arguing. Massey's just the only guy I can think of who was in his stratosphere. At least Massey was always in good position, he just never seemed to make the play. I don't think he started nearly as many games as Talia did either.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited August 2013

Chris Massey?

He was bad, but I think Crichton was much worse. When Massey messed up, the whole crowd saw it. Crichton just skated around, did nothing, and fans were oblivious to the fact he sucked on every play.
    I'm not arguing. Massey's just the only guy I can think of who was in his stratosphere. At least Massey was always in good position, he just never seemed to make the play. I don't think he started nearly as many games as Talia did either.
    You nailed it. Massey really wasn't that bad, but he did have about the worst ball skills of any DB this side of Quentin Richardson.

All of the freshman DB's in 2000 looked like they had bright futures. Derrick Johnson, Roc Alexander, Massey, Greg Carothers, and Jimmy Newell all played well when called upon. All of them seemed to get worse as their careers went on except for Johnson. Some of it was injuries, but the development during the late RN to Gilby years was terrible. Alexander seemed like a surefire star in 2000, but ended up having a pretty disappointing career.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Chris Massey?

Why do you hate Mike Jensen?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

In 2-4 years will that be the case, or is there somebody waiting in the wings to overtake that claim?
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    To be fair, they did get Jamora who if healthy would mitigate the loss of Crichton. Nevertheless, here is what really pisses me off. You could have a starting DL of this right now....

Chricton and Hudson on the ends with DeAndre Coleman and Danny Shelton in the middle.

Three Washington kids and three all-conference guys. Hudson who had 6.5 sacks last year would have 10+ with those DT's. Then you'd have Shirley as the situational 5th guy. This would be the best DL in the conference and automatically give you a top 15 defense and probably the best front 7 in 20 years.

I'm not surprised they didnt get them considering Johnny Nansen was the recruiting coordinator and DL coach. He was a QB in HS and a LB in college. He was the only D coach not fired in 2011. Why? He's Sark's buddy. They chase tail together I heard. It's only what I heard so don't blast me if its wrong. Now he's coaching tight ends and special teams. LOL, what the fuck?
    edited August 2013

Chris Massey?

Why do you hate Mike Jensen?

He's not as bad as Crichton in his respective sport.

To be fair, they did get Jamora who if healthy would mitigate the loss of Crichton. Nevertheless, here is what really pisses me off. You could have a starting DL of this right now....

Chricton and Hudson on the ends with DeAndre Coleman and Danny Shelton in the middle.

Three Washington kids and three all-conference guys. Hudson who had 6.5 sacks last year would have 10+ with those DT's. Then you'd have Shirley as the situational 5th guy. This would be the best DL in the conference and automatically give you a top 15 defense and probably the best front 7 in 20 years.

I'm not surprised they didnt get them considering Johnny Nansen was the recruiting coordinator and DL coach. He was a QB in HS and a LB in college. He was the only D coach not fired in 2011. Why? He's Sark's buddy. They chase tail together I heard. It's only what I heard so don't blast me if its wrong. Now he's coaching tight ends and special teams. LOL, what the fuck?

The fence is old outdated thinking.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

Chris Massey?

You nailed it. Massey really wasn't that bad, but he did have about the worst ball skills of any DB this side of Quentin Richardson.

All of the freshman DB's in 2000 looked like they had bright futures. Derrick Johnson, Roc Alexander, Massey, Greg Carothers, and Jimmy Newell all played well when called upon. All of them seemed to get worse as their careers went on except for Johnson. Some of it was injuries, but the development during the late RN to Gilby years was terrible. Alexander seemed like a surefire star in 2000, but ended up having a pretty disappointing career.

Has the whole world gone crazy? Massey wasn't that bad? If by not that bad you mean the worst cornerback of all time then yeah not that bad. Teams threw at him every single time he came on the field, over and over again. He single handedly lost the Texas Holiday Bowl. He was the worst player UW has ever had and its not even close.

Chris Massey?

Has the whole world gone crazy? Massey wasn't that bad? If by not that bad you mean the worst cornerback of all time then yeah not that bad. Teams threw at him every single time he came on the field, over and over again. He single handedly lost the Texas Holiday Bowl. He was the worst player UW has ever had and its not even close.
    Bad, yes. Worse than Crichton, no. Massey had some good games, but like many players over the years got worse as the years past. Massey actually had a very good Rose Bowl game and was part of a pretty good secondary that year. Massey's legacy is the Holiday Bowl, but he did make some good plays over the years.

Crichton had ZERO good games and made no good plays, ever. He started bad and stayed bad.