Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Riddle me this

topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
Why did I get a bunch of text messages and emails congratulating me for the win last night?

What the fuck did I do other than sit my fat ass in a recliner and drink Grey Goose, yell at my TV and then jump around like a school girl when Kearse caught a fucking unbelievable 40 yard on the dime pass with a guy hung on him like a cheap suit.

Weird people feel the urge to congratulate people who had nothing to do in said victory.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

The main reason I hate the 12s is because they take credit for what the Seahawks do. "We are going back to the super bowl. We did it 12s great job!" Is shit you hear.

THIS!

The local media should take a lot of blame for this. Watching 11 o'clock news last night, they started off by saying something stupid like "The Seahawks come back to win and how the fans helped them pull it off!" I fucking rolled my eyes.

Towards the end of the 10-15 minute fapfest about the Hawks, they talked about the fans who left early. The ironic thing is that these assholes probably actually motivated the team and fired them up. Some players actually noticed fans filing out early and I think that really pissed them off.