Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So Hatchie blew any chances at getting drafted...

124»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

HuskyJW said:

Anyone else notice on Pac 12 Network when they had their "12 Best Players of the Year" special.....when they talked about Danny Shelton they showed a picture of Micah Hatchie?

Hey, they're both from Hawai'i, common mistake.
    Roof, TRUE?!?!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,566 Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

This sounds like an argument over which kid is more retarded = the one eating paste, or the one licking his collar.

Who fuckin cares - you don't want either of those fuckers on the debate team.

Our OL was garbage, and having a paste eater like Miles behind them only added to the dysfunction. Put a cherry on top of a Sark-instilled work eithic and you have a real shit sundae to enjoy.

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing on this thread when I should be getting buzzed up for the Seahawks game today. Fuck it - I can make up this lost ground if I bust ass- no Sark-instilled work eithic here.

debate team superiority guy?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,661 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Im all good with you J. Just wish you didnt go off on that silly SEC thing when I warned you they stunk (which of course came to fruition). Kick back, watch a few games 1st then bring educated posts to the table regarding CF. Im the all knowing college football e x pert here and it aint close. If you have questions feel free to ask. Politics too

Thanks for the free pub. Now again for you..."im responding to each of you (the three musketeers from the tug) individually. Im not posting 3 times back to back to back like Boobie does every post, in every thread. Can you get that through that little semen stained blue bonnet of yours? Im not ardently trying for the most-posts on HHB like Boob. Got that too?

Now go write some notes down to protect yourself from the daily and inevidable beating ill impose later to you on the tug. The , "You're such a fag", "you're stupid puppy" and "all you conservatives are gay" replies wont cut it.

Dig into your Evergreen College debate manual before you step up. The last 25 threads (with an HHB record125+ replies to each), that youve used your elementary school slobber against me, are tired.

Look at Damoan. When you send a sorry HHB member like Damoan at me, thats the results you're gonna get. You wanna be next AZ? Freemont already has 1 light foot back in the door at dawgman. Dont push it. We're trying to build a member base here at HHB.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,537 Founders Club

"We" finished 8-5 because "we" suck and always will.

Case closed.

"We" finished 8-5 because "we" suck and alwayswi will.

Case closed.

Come on cuntslice, dont throw in the towel. Pete will get us there. Just try to survive 1 more year...UW will beat the ASU's, UA's, UCLA's, and Stanfords. Oregon will be a big game in 2-3 years. Hang tight.
    Pup was the wind beneath PGOS's wings